• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Oh I forgot to make my last comment purple. Not sure who this dontcha person is but if you go look at other comments and such he/she has made I think it becomes clear exactly what kind of person he/she is.

I will get back to the story soon. Thanks for all the comments.

TJ

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Oh I forgot to make my last comment purple. Not sure who this dontcha person is but if you go look at other comments and such he/she has made I think it becomes clear exactly what kind of person he/she is.

I will get back to the story soon. Thanks for all the comments.

TJ

Don't let a douche scare you from writing. You got me hooked on two of your stories already, keep feeding us meth heads..... LOL You are pretty good at this stuff and I would pay money to read a couple short stories from you.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Folks I am sorry for getting youhooked on my stories and then abandoning them. Life interrupted, work interrupted, had my computer hacked andransomware had the last two years of my files encrypted. When I went to pull from my back ups the worminfiltrated my back ups and destroyed them as well.

Word to the wise, written files aregood..

Hackers are the lowest form of lifenext to kid touchers. I have recovered someof my writing, none of my photos and none of my other data.

I had to “steal” back all of thestories beginnings off of INGO and other places they were posted and have lostall of my notes. I am back at it. Updates soon..

tc556guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Upstate NY
    Sorry to hear of your ordeal.
    I agree that those guys are scum.
    They have no idea of how much they damage the lives of ordinary people for essentially their own kicks

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Just found this thread and whatta great story. I'm definitely hooked and look forward to more when you get the time to continue.
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    This may irritate some of those who follow my stories because I am starting a new one but have others which I have not updated. Sorry!!

Pinned Down has me trying to deciding which way to take it.

Next 5 Minutes has me suffering from writers block and the flow of ideas that runs through my head isn't allowing me to concentrate on either of them.

Out in the cold is still brewing and this will be a new story from a totally different perspective.. Enjoy..

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/survival-disaster-preparedness/369022-short-story-alex.html

Last edited:

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I may post the rest of what I have written but this along with the other stories I have may be put into a compilation. I am thinking about modifying them to all be about the same "event" but from the different perspectives.

Stay tuned...

Top Bottom