• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lnholmes

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    West Lafayette/Wabash
    Finally had a chance to shoot my father's glock 31 he just bought. Also took my xd45 out with us to compare the two. I must say I love my xd, but his glock was just as great. I think I know what I am buying next...

IMG_0121.jpg

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Love my 5 Glocks! My 21 is my favorite and the one that sees the most range time both for practice and for IDPA. Recently picked up an M&P9 and one reason was it was so similar to a Glock in form and function.

If you can get past a lot of gun shop and internet bias against the Glock, it is one of the choicest weapons out there for a number of reasons. I actually got my first Glock by trading off my XDm (it just didn't fit me properly) and that was the first of 6 Glocks that I've owned; I stupidly sold one but I was offered more money for it than I had picked it up for so I couldn't resist! It really is hard to go wrong with any of the Big 3 (Glock, M&P, XDm) since they are all good guns but different enough to fit anyone's particular need or want.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Hi, first post here. My 19 is my favorite handgun. It fits my hands just right. Shoots great and and darn accurate!

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    I have all 3 mentioned weapons. The 1911 blows my xdm40 and g-19 away. But I carry them all differently. My g-19 is perfect for iwb carry. Shoulder holster for my 1911 nm. And for open carry my xdm 40. Just because I really don't want to scratch my 1911 by wearing it on my side.:twocents:

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    New Castle
    Yea I've noticed g-22s seem to be more commonly available than other glocks because of
    Them being carried by law enforcement. Might be the way to go for myself

My G22C was acually purchased from an former LEO, in fact while she had it she had tru dot night sights added and even supplied two extra magazines and Fobus GL2 holster

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    A 1911 is more fun to shoot than a glock imo, but if I had to grab only one to protect myself it would be the glock. My wife has a G19, I find it ugly and not very comfortable to hold, but its 100% reliable. Never shot an XD but I find them comfortable to hold. Id rather have an M&P than either though.

Top Bottom