• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Lat night some buddies and I got together with a few handguns, rifles,tannerite. And my buddy owns a G22...DAMN....I know what my next gun will be. Not in .40 but I can see how the 19 would be oh so sweet to shoot. That's all. :)

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Lat night some buddies and I got together with a few handguns, rifles,tannerite. And my buddy owns a G22...DAMN....I know what my next gun will be. Not in .40 but I can see how the 19 would be oh so sweet to shoot. That's all. :)

Just picked up a 19 yesterday. :rockwoot: Got rid of one several years ago and wished I hadn't.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I'm glad your checking out firearms before you buy, But While not wanting to git into the X vs Y debate or dis any one firearm, before you make a statement of thats got to be my next gun Try out the Smith M&P it is a fine firearm and if your checking out the M&P you might as well look for a XD while your at it.

Good luck in your firearms choices

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I'm glad your checking out firearms before you buy, But While not wanting to git into the X vs Y debate or dis any one firearm, before you make a statement of thats got to be my next gun Try out the Smith M&P it is a fine firearm and if your checking out the M&P you might as well look for a XD while your at it.

Good luck in your firearms choices

I don't like the trigger on the M&Ps, the XDs don't feel right, the SR9 seems cheaply built and the the SD9 is sub par what Smith is known for. The Glock fit the best, the trigger was nice and I was accurate with it. Now for that ~$500...

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    My EDC is a XD .45ACP Compact, but on occasion, I will carry my G19 instead. The 19 is a sweet gun to shoot. It's fun to go to the range with some 33 rnd magazines, and just blast away. I have a Scherer connector and a Lone Wolf barrel for 9mm lead reloads.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Once you go black... I brought home my 7th Glock last night, a Gen4 G26 and it may end up replacing my prized OD Green G19 as my EDC gun. It is so very hard to NOT look at Glock for my next pistol purchase since all my mag pouches and holsters work with just about every model I own. Be sure to post when you get your new piece home and make sure you gots pics too!

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Once you go black... I brought home my 7th Glock last night, a Gen4 G26 and it may end up replacing my prized OD Green G19 as my EDC gun. It is so very hard to NOT look at Glock for my next pistol purchase since all my mag pouches and holsters work with just about every model I own. Be sure to post when you get your new piece home and make sure you gots pics too!

Unfortunatley it will be a while. That's another reason I like Glock. They have a lot of accesories that you can mix/match to different models.

Jolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Muncie
    I've tried many guns, and I like many. Until today I have not found anything that can compare to my g19, except perhaps the g26 that I just bought 10 days ago. :dunno: jmiller676, I think you're on the right path, sir. :yesway:

mpholic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Being the eccentric I am I carryy a G32. I had some issues with its holster and carried my G33 in the interim. I definitely prefer the longer grip of the 32.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    Ive read in several posts that OD glock frames are prized? Should i have both g19 in OD with consecutive serial #s? My wife was thinking of buying it but decided not to. This was a couple yrs ago at gander mountain. Are they worth more?

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Ive read in several posts that OD glock frames are prized? Should i have both g19 in OD with consecutive serial #s? My wife was thinking of buying it but decided not to. This was a couple yrs ago at gander mountain. Are they worth more?

They are in demand currently due to the fact that Glock is no longer offering OD frames, If I remember what I read correctly.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    If you liked that G22 so much, why the interest in the 19? The 9mm counterpart is the 17. With that being said, I have both and they are great for me. 22, 17, and the 19 are all pretty sweet fitting to my hands. So congrats on finding what fits, and start saving those pennies. And if the 45ACP round floats your boat you may look into the 21SF.

JFrost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I just bought my first Glock yesterday (G19) I'll shoot it for the first time tomorrow at the MCFG bowling pin match. Should be a fun time...for the spectators. :):

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    thanks kedric. i meant to say bought both. well maybe they will be worth more in 50 to 100 years when they are still ticking like a clock...a glock clock!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Well, shoot. Us Sig guys were hoping to see a picture of a glock with a bullet hole in it....
    Just kidding. While I do think they're ugly, some of em do seem to point pretty naturally. Even sorta like the looks of the 26s and 27s. So Congrats! Now go get and post pix!

Top Bottom