• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cav_cdr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Columbus
    Although I prefer the 1911's, I own three Glocks (17, 19 and 23). All three shoot well (everything I own shoots better than I do). Every Glock I have ever fired has functioned without a problem and accurately, too. Maintenance is pretty darn easy with them, as well. Just be careful not to use lead bullets in them. The polygonal rifling is said to lead up very quickly and can cause major problems.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Spent time in training with my Glock 21. Had a lot of reservations with it at first several years ago...dumb me. Execellent gun. Fired about 200 rounds today.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    So glad to have found a Gen 3 19 RTF 2 with straight serrations and all Austria parts. I made the mistake of selling my first Glock--not gonna happen again this time.

GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    Been collecting Glocks for a few years now. At one point my goal was to own every model. After doing the math I decided my pocketbook would not allow it. However, owning every "caliber" a Glock would shoot seemed interesting. A Long Wolf conversion barrell allowed me to convert my 23 to a 32 in .357 Sig. Have not pulled the trigger on purchasing a 10mm or .45 GAP pistol yet, but they are both on my radar screen (I should have bought the G20 first and converted it down to .40, but I was too stupid at the time).

Anyone know if Glock .380 pistols are coming soon? I've heard rumors that they will be manufactured in the US, not imported, so they will no longer be subject to that silly point system preventing their import...

Shive.Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2011
    Greenwood/Whiteland
    my first gun was a g19. i love it. carry it every day. fired thousands of rounds through it. never had a malfunction yet. absolutely beautiful. good choice. can't go wrong with a glock, imo

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I don't like the trigger on the M&Ps, the XDs don't feel right, the SR9 seems cheaply built and the the SD9 is sub par what Smith is known for. The Glock fit the best, the trigger was nice and I was accurate with it. Now for that ~$500...

Glock owners just know when it's right.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    My first Glock was a 36 that shot good and was easy to CC. I also bought a Glock 19 for my daughter when she moved into her first apartment. It is a sweet shooting gun and she likes it alot!

Top Bottom