• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    So went to the shooting range today, we have been going for a year now and I haven't shot any before today. So I finally gave in and shot some clays for the very first time. I went out with 2 guys and 2 girls and I hit 10 out of 25 birdies :rockwoot:go me! Everyone was shocked that I did that good and so was I. I had a good time. I think now I have to go buy a shot gun and keep doing it. But the girl who I was shooting with got jealous cause she only hit like 4 and she's been doing it for a year now :dunno:. Sorry no pictures of me shooting tonight.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yay you!!!! I love shooting clays. Probably my funnest shooting activity. Were you using a 12, 20, or other? Is your shoulder sore yet?

Jealous girl needs to take a :chillpill:. That's all I've got to say about that.

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    Yay you!!!! I love shooting clays. Probably my funnest shooting activity. Were you using a 12, 20, or other? Is your shoulder sore yet?

Jealous girl needs to take a :chillpill:. That's all I've got to say about that.

It's a lot of fun, so I am thinking of doing it every week. Um I am not for sure about what I was using. My shoulder is not sore yet. Yeah the girl does need to chill out, but she does that a lot she doesn't want no one to do better than her.

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    Ladies if you are interested in shooting some clay we have a trap shoot going on October 23

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/shooting_sports/107932-ingo_trap_shoot.html

The more the merrier!

I'll try to come to that. I'll see what we are doing then, if not doing anything me and my boyfriend might come. My boyfriend trap shoots every Tuesday with some friends up in Anderson. I like to watch but now I finally shot some today it might be an on going thing :).

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    It's a lot of fun, so I am thinking of doing it every week. Um I am not for sure about what I was using. My shoulder is not sore yet. Yeah the girl does need to chill out, but she does that a lot she doesn't want no one to do better than her.
    psssssssst it was a 12 gauge :D your cute!!!!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom