• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Bigkeger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Get a Benelli M1 or M2. Absolutely great guns. You can get a 4 shot extension on it and have 8 shots at your ready that can come out of that Mother as fast as you can pull the trigger!

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    I vote 870 or 1187. Nothing wrong with mossys but holding one after the rem they just rattle and feel cheep compared to rem. But other then that I have never herd anything bad about them. That's just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

gerald balay

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    southport
    12 ga

I have an Moss 500 ,Beretta 1201 fp , and a Maverick. they are all very good but if ur just wanting a 12g like Steve said a Maverick would be a good and cheep one for u

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I voted 870 or 500. I have an 870 and never have an issue with it. Also looking on a reliability standpoint with a pump gun there really isn't much to go wrong. You can also shoot just as fast as the semi's with practice.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Since there wasn't a get them all option I voted for the 870 Moss berg Option.
    As some have stated the Benneli Autoloaders are extremely hard to beat, and in my opinion make for the best fighting guns on the planet, but pricey.
    The 1100 and 11-87s are good guns but can be troublesome after a few hundred rounds if not properly maintained.
    The Remington 870 is hard to beat, in my opinion again half again as good as a 500. The Mossberg 590 is another great choice and not a bank breaker.
    Look at the 930 spx as well I believe they have gone through their growing pains and are pretty good guns now. I like mine rather well even though I have broken it a couple of times now.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'd like a Benelli M4.
    Well as long as we're making wish lists... :D

ser_shorty_big.jpg

Nayls47

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Noble County
    I say the 1187. I have an 1100 that has a zillion rounds through it. Won't trade it for anything. I have only had to replace a few parts that wore out but Remington replaced them at no charge.
    I would suggest that you shoulder any model your thinking about buying to make sure it fits you well. :twocents:

Top Bottom