• ...and so much more!
  • warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I don't want to pay MSRP and will not pay over MSRP. Before the fecal matter hit the fan the one I'm wanting was listed as low as $519 but average around $569. I don't hold it against anyone wanting the most they can get I just don't want to give it up on my part.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    If you really need a tactical shotgun check out a Dunham's if there is one near you. The one in La Porte had at least 20. Probably not Mossbergs, but they are in stock.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    The gun shop in fortville offered to order a backordered rifle for me If I wanted him to. I declined but I'll prob call him in a month or two to see if things get better.

BullDawg327

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2019
    North Indy
    In this market you have to “take what you can get and don’t throw a fit“ as my kindergarten teacher would say. A friend was looking for a pump mossberg, but ended up with a citadel warthog auto loader. So far it’s been really reliable, the cheapest 590 on gun.deals is 589.99 for the bare bones version, not the A1.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Panic buyers hit shotguns hard and the pressure hasn't let up. New buyers are ignorant and still believe that shotguns are the default for home defense and never even considered anything else.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    I was in Tim's in Westfield last week and he had a 590 for $900 asking price. Did not try to deal as I decided to go for a different gun.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a nice Thunder Ranch pump and a pile of ammo but hate to sell as I can not upgrade to what I would want as a replacement. Several friends etc have tried to buy it but nope. Not giving it away.
    They pop up on occasion but are gone in the wink of an eye. People standing firm on the price references will most likely be standing firm with no 12G.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I have a nice Thunder Ranch pump and a pile of ammo but hate to sell as I can not upgrade to what I would want as a replacement. Several friends etc have tried to buy it but nope. Not giving it away.
    They pop up on occasion but are gone in the wink of an eye. People standing firm on the price references will most likely be standing firm with no 12G.
    That's so true. Not knowing if you could find a replacement sure make you want to hang on to certain ones. Seen lots of Turkish brands on the LGS shelves but no much else in the way of Mossbergs or Remingtons. Even the Turkish ones are selling fast too, hardly see the same one on the shelf when I re-visit.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Have you tried putting out the word that you are seeking in a WTB add in the classys here on INGO?

Pro tip - :cool:- be sure to list what you are willing to pay.

Desirable trade items (ammo, primers) might create interest also.

These details might well produce sellers that would not otherwise be motivated.

Top Bottom