• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The Mexicans we worked with said don't get involved come on let's go.

Good advice.

Me on the other cannot just stand by I am not wired that way. They kept trying to get me to leave before I gave my statement. Yeah not gonna happen too many people do that now days and it makes it harder for justice to be served.

Justice. :): You ain't from Marion County, are ya?

All in all given the circumstances stances I am sure it was probably drug related or something similar, doesn't change my attitude on helping others in need. The way I described it to the rest of the crew when they were telling me to leave was f@#$ you if that was you or me bleeding after getting shot pretty sure we would want someone to help us. And it was cloverleaf apartments jfyi. Looked it up when I got home and an individual had been murder there 4-5 days before this happened.

It's your asterisk, but if you've got loved ones who care for you at home, maybe you ought to think about them rather than jumping in the middle of an unknown situation in a known ****hole of an apartment complex populated with a large number of criminals who think nothing of taking the life of anyone that gets in their way. Your "victim" will probably be the one launching the lead in a few days after he gets patched up and released from Eskenazi.

Hate to see an obviously good man get killed by these vermin for no good reason. Trust me....their world ain't your world.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Generally, my plan is to avoid situations that might cause me delay in getting home to my family, or not at all.

But, if doing the right thing means risking my personal safety, I'm basically going to be ok with the tradeoff of being a good example.

Virtue is its own reward.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Generally, my plan is to avoid situations that might cause me delay in getting home to my family, or not at all.

But, if doing the right thing means risking my personal safety, I'm basically going to be ok with the tradeoff of being a good example.

Doing the right thing is a matter of perspective, which is colored by one's life experience.
    Charging in to save a child? Hell yes. Inserting yourself in the middle of a gang/drug shootout? Maybe not so much.

Virtue is its own reward.

Nice platitude for a tombstone.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Doing the right thing is a matter of perspective, which is colored by one's life experience.
    Indeed.
    Charging in to save a child? Hell yes. Inserting yourself in the middle of a gang/drug shootout? Maybe not so much.
    Our actions when the shooting ends are worth measuring.

Nice platitude for a tombstone.
    I can think of worse ones.

"It wasn't one of my tribe."

JDG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2017
    LaPorte County
    Are there any classes for emergency medical first aid? Sine most of us have decided to carry, would be nice to have enough training if the worst happens.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well not being racist just stating facts me and one other guy are the only white guys on the crew. The Mexicans we worked with said don't get involved come on let's go. Me on the other cannot just stand by I am not wired that way. They kept trying to get me to leave before I gave my statement.

From what I hear, this is the biggest impediment to solving crime. It's hard to feel sorry for a crime ridden neighborhood when no one wants to speak up to clean it up.

So, I salute you, who did the right thing. :yesway:

During the taping the crime scene off phase they offered for me to sit in the cruiser to stay warm, I politely decined knowing I had a .22 pocket pistol on me, they have a hard enough job as it is I don't need to complicate things at a crime scene just to stay warm.

I don't understand this. How does your pistol complicate things? :dunno:

For next time, use these when posting; that was really hard to read.

enter_key.jpg

DDA7A9DA-677F-4C23-84D8-4189EAB8A4CA.jpg

Top Bottom