• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    It doesn't really matter if Obama was there or not. The anti's will surely take advantage of the opportunity and the fallout is sure to follow.

forkliftdave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    madison
    Why are there so many stupid people out there? This is retarded. I love my country but there is a big surplus of ungrateful people. They don't know how lucky they are to be a american citizen

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Yes, it may be one of the F&F guns, back from Mexico.

For what it's worth, the NYT called the gun an "assault-style" semi-automatic rifle. So that seems to rule out an AK, or else they would be repeating that in every paragraph.

Shooter seems to fit the OWS mold more than the NRA or Tea Party.

If he has a mental-health history, there will doubtless be a drawn-out examination of slack 'gun control laws', another indictment of gun shows, etc.

Expanding my arsenal now, before the Big Chill.:):

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Smells like a anti-gun propaganda set up

I want to know who the agent(s) provocateur was/were.
    It's not terribly difficult to convince someone mentally ill to do something that aligns with their worldview, especially if you ply them with the right mindset and also provide the tools. I smell rats and sewage coming from this miles away. The government has demonstrated that it is willing to let criminals have arms to further its agenda even if its citizenry is put in danger or slaughtered. It has demonstrated the fact, so why should we now assume that they are now playing it straight?

I also am enjoying the media's obvious lack of knowledge re: firearms. None list caliber or actual model of the firearm (of course caliber is known if it truly is an AK, but I'm not willing to take that on notice alone), or the recovered bullet fragments. More trouble coming our way. Agent provocateur!

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    800 yards with a AK or other assualt rifle?

He should have used a Mosin.

The brady bunch had nothing to do with this folks.

Last edited:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    So let me get this straight...800 yd shot with AK and then leaves the car abandonned withe AK in it????

At best this is stray bullets from some other activity...no terrorist/radical in his rihgt or left mind would leave his rifle behind:dunno::dunno:
    Depends on WHICH terrorist/radical! Note that this guy seemed to be associated with OWS-DC. Obama's fast&furious scam to plant US guns on mexican crime scenes blew up in Holder's face. This might be another try at the same thing--how's that for a conspiracy theory?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Unless the guy was on a roof, it looks like he has about one straight line to attempt that shot, which puts him in the vicinity of the Washington Monument which is roughly 800 meters from the south end of the White House. Anywhere else and the view of the White House is obscured by buildings and trees. I'd think the probability of him hitting the White House with a 7.62x39 AK at that range is pretty slim. It had to have been another cartridge from that range. You can see this stuff for yourself on google maps.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll ask again, Who is the Maker of this AK that can hit a Building at 800 yards?!

I'll buy 2...
    Anyone else what to get in on a Group Buy?!:popcorn:

We don't know where he was aiming. But considering how large the white house is, I'd say it's doable, but that would be one heck of a drop.

Top Bottom