• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Not sure if this is the right subforum....

Saw this on my phone then my wife called me to let me know she's OK. She teaches there and her and a friend were walking to their car to go to lunch when they heard 3 shots. Her car would be parked not far from where the shots were fired...but inside campus.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...2!3m1!1s0x886b50f5d21a82cf:0xd7a7532cb50dfce7

The wishtv article says its about a mile and a half from the school. I threw the BS flag as my wife said she saw a kid running down Oriental beside the school. Looked it up, is about a block from school grounds, probably 2-3 blocks from where my wife parks.

On a side note, she said the ROTC has a range on campus where they teach the kids marksmanship. Thought that was neat. She figured it was the ROTC practicing.

Here's the article.

http://wishtv.com/2014/06/03/indy-high-school-student-shot-in-the-arm/

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    A girl was shot in the arm. Her and a boy were arguing, she turned and walked away and he fired SIX shots at her with one striking her arm. She is already back at school.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A girl was shot in the arm. Her and a boy were arguing, she turned and walked away and he fired SIX shots at her with one striking her arm. She is already back at school.

6 shots over an argument with a girl......WTF.....:dunno:

This rat needs to be put down. Already lost to society.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Already back at school? I don't care if I wasn't hit. If I was shot at on school grounds I'd be at least taking the rest of the day off.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Just going off what my wife said on the 3 shots. Could have been 3 before she walked outside or she lost count or your info could be wrong. :dunno:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Its a nasty area over by her school. I will be glad when July 1 hits if I have to travel up there again and can park on campus. Right now I have to leave home unarmed when I head into the worst area I regularly travel in.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Me and my wife both went to high school at Tech. It didn't surprise us at all to see the news story about a shooting close to the school. I remember the school being on lock down almost everyday for a whole week because of riots on campus, suspect with a gun on campus, suspect with a knife on campus, and massive brawls.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Alvies got hizzelf a gat, now he 'bad'.

Convict him, throw away the key, he's a waste of skin.

Glad to hear the girl is doing okay. THAT'S the important 'positive' out of this incident.

Top Bottom