Should I leave negative feedback on a deal from the classifieds?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnBoy1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Atleast now I have a good excuse to get my Range Officer out. Just say no to Taurus. I'm sticking to churchmouse's advice from here on out.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    In all fairness though (in regards to Taurus, not giving anything to CM!) I've had great luck with my 24/7 Compact first gen. It's basically a PT145, uses the same mags and is a nice, compact package that carries 10+1 .45acp. Sure, it's not God's Gun (aka 1911), but it works and goes bang everytime. Granted, I'd rather have a lightweight 1911 compact over this even though I'm giving up 3-4 rds of carry capacity.....

Wait, what was I saying? Oh yeah, CM sucks and I need a cheeseburger. 1911's Fo' Lyf!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In all fairness though (in regards to Taurus, not giving anything to CM!) I've had great luck with my 24/7 Compact first gen. It's basically a PT145, uses the same mags and is a nice, compact package that carries 10+1 .45acp. Sure, it's not God's Gun (aka 1911), but it works and goes bang everytime. Granted, I'd rather have a lightweight 1911 compact over this even though I'm giving up 3-4 rds of carry capacity.....

Wait, what was I saying? Oh yeah, CM sucks and I need a cheeseburger. 1911's Fo' Lyf!

With Bacon...???

I owned a 24/7 full size for a while.
    I will admit it never missed a beat.
    Just not as accurate as I would have expected.

JohnBoy1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    The first gen 24/7 was a good gun functionally, never missed a beat. I should have kept that one. After slipping my buddy Carl at work $20 to look the one I got from name with held it functions fine now it's just missing the trigger safety. Now to pick up my new Ruger 101 in the morning to get that bad taste away from me.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'm not sure all the focus should be on one INGOer. I mean, it isn't as much about that one guy, it is about ourselves. How we treat each other - but also how we help each other. The feedback system reflects the idea that INGO is here to help. We should all do our research.

Ultimately, does it really matter if someone calls a magazine a "mag"? Or refers to the caliber as 223 or "556"?

No. That stuff is superficial. Its what's inside that counts.

"LOL"

Tbag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2016
    Colorado
    Not a good move from the seller, He should have made his description clear enough. Sorry bro i understand how you feeling.

Top Bottom