• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What about you give it to me? :D
    This way you dont sale it as its a gift and it wont stay in a safe, well not in YOUR safe anyway. ;)

If you really dont use it and want to sale it you could do it.You will easily find another Glock 22 should you need it back.It's not like its a rare gun.

If you dont have other guns in the same caliber and a huge pile of ammo for it then maybe you should keep it unless you plan on getting a gun of the same caliber.

BulkAmmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    I fought with the same issue last year. My Glock 23 was sitting in the safe for a year without being used. While there was nothing wrong with it, I just wasn't that into it. I traded it for a Baby Desert Eagle and haven't looked back.

I was locked into the "don't sell a gun" mentality. I just feel like if I am going to be able to get a fair price or good trade I'm all in. I don't want my total firearms numbers to decrease though. If your not using it, it has no value to you. Might as well get something for it and get a firearm you really like and will use.

Daniel686

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Terre Haute
    My dad says the same thing to me! But in regards to what he means. He has sold guns in the past that were rare or really nice pieces. If I have a gun that is not used I sell it. Unless it's one of my keepers. Which I have several of. A glock 22 can be had all day long from a million places. So sell it! If you want another one later on you can get it.

FutureButterBar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Don't Worry About It
    The first firearm that I purchased was a Glock 22. I have had several offers to buy it. I refuse to sell it due to the emotional attachment to it. On the flip side of that if you have no attachment to it and want the money, sell it. Just don't get a bad deal on it.

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Sell?

Ok. It is a great gun. But it's also a glock 22. You won't have any trouble finding one for close to whatever you sell yours for. Their like commodities. So no worries, if you really miss it, go buy one.:)

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i have a couple i havent shot in over a year. never once has the thought ever crossed my mind to sell.

wont happen!

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I've never sold any of my guns but if I had too it wouldn't be my Glock or my 92fs compact. I've had the Beretta since 1991 and it not as easily replaced as a Glock 26 which is my EDC. I would sell the Taurus 605 first. Unless I OC a Glock 22 it's a little big IMO for me to CCW. I don't like to keep the glock in the glove box. I want something with a longer trigger pull like a revolver or a 1911. Unless I OC I don't have a need for a Glock 22.syne that's where you are too.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    If you love something set it free....whoa wait what? If you let it go make sure it is quickly replaced....nothings more unsightly than an empty space in a safe

Top Bottom