• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yes, he deserves to take an all expsense paid vacation to the nearest correctional facility

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    i think they should review similar cases and the punishments that were handed out, then sentence him accordingly. he should be treated the same as anyone else would be.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I'm confused, shouldn't he be tried in a court of law like the rest of us would be? What exactly are the consequences of a "censure"? That aside, it boggles me that the good people of Harlem have kept this joke in office for 40 years.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I would guess charges can be filed against him later. Similar to Tom DeLay's money laundering conviction.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He's part of the protected class that republicans and democrats keep sending to DC. Nothing is going to be done to him, other than congress saying "You were a bad man. Shame on you!". There is more than one type of justice system in this country, and has been for years.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    He's part of the protected class that republicans and democrats keep sending to DC. Nothing is going to be done to him, other than congress saying "You were a bad man. Shame on you!". There is more than one type of justice system in this country, and has been for years.
    unfortunate, but true

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hell why does harlem keep sending him back the same reason Shriley Jackson Lee keeps going back. In case you do not know her she is the one who asked NASA if the mars rover took pictures of the flag we planted when we were there.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Hell why does harlem keep sending him back the same reason Shriley Jackson Lee keeps going back. In case you do not know her she is the one who asked NASA if the mars rover took pictures of the flag we planted when we were there.

Couldn't the same be asked of any district or state whose politicians continue to bless their constituents with a lifetime of service? I can come up with several examples besides those two and the particular areas they serve.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You only go to jail when you are unpopular. Isn't that right Mr. Trafficant? A black congressman from Harlem isn't going to jail people, get real.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I Roman times they took the offending public official and sewed them into a bag with a wild animal then threw the bag into a river.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Come on, give Charlie a break. It's not like he open carried downtown or anything like that.

Top Bottom