• ...and so much more!
  • XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I am thinking of getting a shoulder holster for my XD for carrying under zip-up sweatershirts and winter coats, have any good suggestions?

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    I like the Galco Miami Classic II. It's good quality, plus it uses a horizontal mag carrier which facilitates faster reloads.

tooleman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    i wear a shoulder hoster and i bought mine at the 1500 gun show about 7yrs ago. They are still selling them at the show i don't remember the name of the company but they make them in Tenn. they are the only non-asian people selling holsters.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I picked up a cheap nylon one from an independent trader at a gun show in Ft. Wayne. After wearing it once I wish I had spent more money on it. I'll definitely be replacing it soon.

My advice is invest in a good one!

StandingReady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Galco

Is a great way to go. I have the Jackass and the SSII, both of which are awesome and very comfortable. I had the Miami Classic, which I didn't care for AS MUCH, but was still a nice, comfortable holster.

I have been thinking about getting one from Andrew's Custom Leather, as his look very nice, and have a strap in the back connecting the harness so your gun and ammo don't slide forward every time you bend over to pick something up.

Top Bottom