• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    that i can see. guess i havent made it pass the 50-90 knife that i actually use ....yet

how?
    I bought a production Hinderer at Blade for $365, sold it to a dealer at the last 1500 for $550? I've sold several other customs in the past for twice what I paid! Only time I've ever made money on a gun is when Obama gets elected! I make money on knives all the time! If you are lucky enough to win an Emerson Custom lottery, and buy a Six for $600, you can walk out into the crowd and flip it for $2300

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I bought a production Hinderer at Blade for $365, sold it to a dealer at the last 1500 for $550? I've sold several other customs in the past for twice what I paid! Only time I've ever made money on a gun is when Obama gets elected! I make money on knives all the time! If you are lucky enough to win an Emerson Custom lottery, and buy a Six for $600, you can walk out into the crowd and flip it for $2300

Don't say that, I heard my name was drawn early on at the Emerson lottery at Blade on Saturday but I was so hungover I didn't want to (or could) walk over to the lottery :(

It was painful enough sitting on the floor during the Hinderer lottery

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Don't say that, I heard my name was drawn early on at the Emerson lottery at Blade on Saturday but I was so hungover I didn't want to (or could) walk over to the lottery :(

It was painful enough sitting on the floor during the Hinderer lottery
    Wish I would have met you before that happened! I took a buddy just to have an extra chance, I would have shilled for you!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Wish I would have met you before that happened! I took a buddy just to have an extra chance, I would have shilled for you!

I usually pick up a couple guys from ATL international when I go to Blade. This year they brought a friend who is a pretty hardcore Emerson fan.

He damn near cried when I was called. He got lucky though, apparently he got called later on in the lottery and got something that made him happy.

Several people couldn't believe I wasn't there when I got called. Then again too, I almost missed out on the production Hinderer lottery the first day when I didn't get the text that I won, helps having people look out for you

Top Bottom