• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Bought a Radom P64 from an Ingo fella a month or so ago.
    Nice piece!
    It is slimmer than my ppk/s and shoots the 9X18 mak round.
    Hornady has come out with the 9X18 in their critical defence line.
    Got a set of grips on the way from Marshall.
    I am looking for someone that will do a custom boned pancake holster for me and I'll be set!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    They ARE nice pistols, aren't they? The one I had at one time had fantastic bluing. Very deep, very lustrous.

But that SOB sucked to shoot. With the stock spring, the DA trigger is in the 23-24# range. Ever try hitting a bullseye whilst straining that hard? Yikes!

And due to the ergonomics, it hurt the web of my hand to shoot. I'm not exactly recoil shy when it comes to handguns, but it didn't take me long to grow tired of shooting that sucker.

Pluses, though: VERY well made. Simple manual-of-arms. Much fun to watch the brass go flying about 30' to the right. You can put a PPK/S spring in it and REALLY lighten up the DA trigger. SA trigger was light & smooth as butter, I don't remember feeling any staging/stacking. Just 'smooth smooth smooth BANG ouch'.

-J-

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Love my P64; it was my truck/ankle/pocket gun for quite some time, until I saved up for my G26.

Accurate as all get out with single action, too; a regular tack driver, especially for its size. Check out P64Resource, (GoogleFu it.) Great site dedicated to the gun, good place to look for holsters, accessories, etc. Nobody makes parts for these anymore, so you're basically down to scavenging, and thats where that forum comes in.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom