• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I would love to see a CZ 75B side by side with a Rami 2075.

I purchased a 75B SS a month or so ago and love it. I have only shot around 350 rounds so far but I t has performed flawlessly which has made me look hard at the Rami for cc.

I looked at the LC9 and a Diamondback DB9, but the shop I was at did not have a Rami in stock.

The Diamondback DB9 is tiny to be sure, but after reading up on it a bit, I am not sure the reliability is there. People seem to have hit and miss results. Not to mention that I think the kick from such a small 9 would be too much for my wife to handle.

It also bothers me that the manual says +P will void the warranty. Makes you wonder about durability.

If anyone has a 75B and a Rami who would post a pic, I would be grateful.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    These are not mine, but here you go...

CZs.jpg

:welcome:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Ive got both... if I get motivated, I can post both side by side. I have about 1k rounds through the RAMI of all types of ammo with ZERO problems.

I will say that it is substantial. It is not a pocket pistol IMHO (if size is what you are trying to determine) like an LCP or DB9, but its obviously much easier to conceal in a holster than a fullsize.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    Ive got both... if I get motivated, I can post both side by side. I have about 1k rounds through the RAMI of all types of ammo with ZERO problems.

I will say that it is substantial. It is not a pocket pistol IMHO (if size is what you are trying to determine) like an LCP or DB9, but its obviously much easier to conceal in a holster than a fullsize.

I am sort of trying to get a feel for the size. I actually think I would like a more substantial feel, but then I don't want to regret it after it has been on my side for an extended time.

My only experience is with full size and I have not carried in the past, but I plan to as soon as my LTCH arrives......someday.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am sort of trying to get a feel for the size. I actually think I would like a more substantial feel, but then I don't want to regret it after it has been on my side for an extended time.

My only experience is with full size and I have not carried in the past, but I plan to as soon as my LTCH arrives......someday.

You may want to consider a P01 or a PCR. I have a RAMI which I had a trigger job done on and I really like it. Having said that, it is no pocket pistol and while it is easily concealable with and IWB holster, if I were considering carry in this method I would lean towards a Compact, P01 or PCR. I carry the Compact and truly love it. Mine is all steel and may be a bit heavy for many people. The P01 and PCR models are alloy frame and not quite as heavy. I shoot my Compact much better than my RAMI and I assume that would be true for most people given the barrel length and sight radius. Since I shoot the Compact so much better it is an easy decision for me which to carry. Good luck in your search and if you get up Lafayette way I would be happy to let you shoot both of mine to help in your decision making process. Can't go wrong with the CZ goodness.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The slide on the RAMI is wider than the slide on the 75b. I'll do a pic and edit this post later.

I like it. It's light and comfortable. But I'm still going to get a PCR or compact one of these days.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thanks, I take it you are a CZ fan ;)

It looks like the mag adds some length. Is that only on the 14 round?

Yeah only the factory 14 round mags give you a full grip on the RAMI however any size CZ mag will fit and feed in the RAMI. Also Pearce +0 grip extensions for the springfield XD can be modified to fit and will give you a pinky hold on the 10 rounders. I have some on order and plan on doing the mod on my RAMI.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Thanks, I take it you are a CZ fan ;)

It looks like the mag adds some length. Is that only on the 14 round?

The pic is the 14 round mag... but even with the 10rd mag I feel like I get a good grip on it. There isn't room for my pinkie... but because the grip is very "full" feeling, I find that I don't miss the extra length when pulling the trigger unlike some pocket pistols Ive tried, it is very controllable. It doesn't feel un-natural.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I went and looked at a Kahr cm9 today and I have to admit I liked it. It had some heft to it but was still very compact. I want something that I will feel OK about carrying concealed often, but will still have reasonable recoil.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I carry a P-01 with the fullsize 16 round magazines in it. I use the extended baseplate that comes on the 18 round magazines for the 75/SP01 series and it makes a huge difference in grip length. I have large hands and it really makes the gun handle better for me. Otherwise my hand is cramped or my pinky hangs off the end.

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Would i be

Correct if I were to say the following?

A CZ75 compact is about the same size as a G19 and a RAMI is about the same size as a G26? I have a CZ75 compact and I can tell you that it is a great feeling piece of machinery that is similar in size to a G19. I prefer to carry a G26 because of weight though. CZ is the Shiiite, you cant go wrong

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Correct if I were to say the following?

A CZ75 compact is about the same size as a G19 and a RAMI is about the same size as a G26? I have a CZ75 compact and I can tell you that it is a great feeling piece of machinery that is similar in size to a G19. I prefer to carry a G26 because of weight though. CZ is the Shiiite, you cant go wrong

I'd say you are correct. Very similar in size and weight the RAMI and G26

JyM1xvU.jpg

SmZFyyp.jpg

hoagyfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    really like the looks of the cz... hickok45 reveiwed it with high honors...i think i may ahve to get one...

1Walter1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Mooresville, In.
    Comparision

I have a 1962 Makarov 9x18 that I really like to shoot and feel comfortable with. Am looking for a CZ 82 to compare with.. Would anyone have one of each that they could post some pics of them together. Have been looking for a while but can't find a CZ 82 to compare Anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thank You in advance.

Top Bottom