• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sunny with temps in the mid-50's yesterday and we took the bikes out for a good long ride down across the Kankakee river into Newton county on US41 then back home via the scenic route on the 2 lane highways and rural roads.

The MadStad windscreens on recently installed on each of our bikes are an amazing addition to increasing comfort on these bikes. Despite mid-50's temps and the fact that neither of us had our necks covered, the windscreens created a protective low pressure zone that kept the air off our necks and kept us warm. With the original windscreens on this same ride would have been unbearable without plenty of insulation on our necks. Wind buffeting across our chests, shoulders and heads was also eliminated.

The ride was reasonably uneventful, just a nice cool, but sunny day ride in the country.

I am looking for a pair of riding pants for cool weather. Possibly some Gore-Tex over pants.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Wish I still had my 2004 Goldwing. Had it from 2004 to 2008. Put 104,000 miles on it. This pic taken in '07:

DSC_0596.jpg

This was my '08 Busa. Had it from '08 to '11. Really miss having a horse in the stable:
    DSC_2787Large_zps364a5611.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom