• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I searched high and low for a super blackhawk 44 with 5 1/2 or shorter barrel to add to collection. Not a single one in entire show, lo and behold first thing this morning one is listed here. Mission complete

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I saw a lot of 5.56 starting to get down to around $.38 a round which is much better than the fifty cents that places are still trying to get for it. Still not a lot of deals for 9mm and .45 in bulk though. I got an OD pmag for a rifle I magpul'd out recently. Tried to get a Sparc from A&A but he sold the last one before I got there but i'll catch him later on that one. I wanted to track down a decent used revolver but there were none to be found (I don't count "Jacks Stuff"). There was the 800.00 M65 3 inch that was nice but I bet it sits there for that price. It's strange to see the reversal that happened, used to be you couldn't give away used revolvers like M10's, security sixes etc. now you can get new semi's for cheaper than some older revolvers.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Went Saturday to peek around. Dealers were selling 500 packs of .22LR for 74.95 consistently from table to table, and personally saw people buy two at a time.

"Don't know any better" comes to mind...

Lots and lots of new guns, barely any used (the main reason I go to the show is for used ones), seeming to fill up with cheap AR furniture crap stocks and vaguely out of price new guns.

MAG58

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    (the main reason I go to the show is for used ones)

This too is why I go to the 1500. If I want to get a brand new shiny gun, prices are usually hard to beat online. But there are some used old guns that really interest me and the only place I'll likely see them is at a large show.

Top Bottom