• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Really? I go to that location, but never knew that. Granted FA aren't exactly common. If I heard someone shooting FA at the range I would, honestly, leave. I'm taking enough risk being around people I don't know with SA, who can barely control recoil. No way, I'm going to be around someone shooting FA shooting that close to me. IMO, it should at the very least be outdoors, and preferably at a private range.
    Byyyye felicia. ;)

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Well, if I hear a person shooting FA and they have MP5, I'll stop on over and ask "I heard you killed Grendel" if the person looks at me crazy, then I'll just awkwardly smile and leave.

And his mother.

Though, if someone asks me that and they don’t look like Billy Dee Williams, I might be confused. :):

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Really? I go to that location, but never knew that. Granted FA aren't exactly common. If I heard someone shooting FA at the range I would, honestly, leave. I'm taking enough risk being around people I don't know with SA, who can barely control recoil. No way, I'm going to be around someone shooting FA shooting that close to me. IMO, it should at the very least be outdoors, and preferably at a private range.

Cop shows on TV would lead you to beleive that every thug has them

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    This whole "show the stamp" thing is a little blown out of proportion me thinks. I had one employee ask once and I flashed him a down-sized copy & have never been asked again. Point Blank, like most LGS have their share of know-it-all & know-it-wrong employees. There's a whole 'nother INGO thread about those stories.

Beowulf & I can meet Kut there... Kut in the middle lane, MP5s to each side. Aside from getting pelted with hundreds or rounds of brass he won't hear a thing. :ar15: :):

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN

Personally I'm more uncomfortable there with the semi-auto shooters. I have seen more semi shooters do stupid things than legal full auto shooters.

If you happen to be there when I am testing one of my subguns stop and say "Hi." to me on your way out and I would be more than happy to let you shoot it if you want. Its not that scary.

Top Bottom