• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Now that we've all been added to the FBI's most wanted list.... what's next?

I think it was Edward Snowden who said we're all on the list, it's just a matter of where on the list (I'm paraphrasing).

The point is that every citizen is on the list. Take a look at China's social credit system if you want to see the future.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Gary, Indiana tried to do that in the early 80's. After much legal hop scotch, the court upheld that the city cannot over ride the States authority in Constitutional matters. Maybe not the proper legal description, but that is what I got out of it while writing dozens of letter to Lugar, and my representitives.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Focus more ire on the Republican party at the State and National levels. Those organization's are allowing their name to be used to support unacceptable and unelectable candidates. Let those organization's know your displeasure, and your expectations.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, kinda makes one wonder whether Shreve is serious about the race. Too late now to matter much, I suppose.
    I wonder if he was really a Republican, or just wanted a way to get elected and knew he couldnt primary Hogsett.

It does start to look like we have a choice between two Dems. I mean, he even looks like him.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I wonder if he was really a Republican, or just wanted a way to get elected and knew he couldnt primary Hogsett.

It does start to look like we have a choice between two Dems. I mean, he even looks like him.
    rs-140854-20140611-buddycomedy17-x306-1402509014.jpg

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Shreve looked at the voter statistics in Indianapolis and realized he needs democrat votes to win. So he pulls a bud light and alienates his republican base to court a few democrat votes. If I vote for mayor in Indy, it will be a write in candidate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I caught a few minutes of Rob K. on wibc this morning. He said a little birdie just told him that Brad Chambers is going to declare for Gov and that Holcomb is going to back him. Gosh, I wonder what Suzanne Crouch is gonna have to say about that? Holcomb is a total Brutus.
    ETA: I wonder if Brad's decision is based on Shreve's Hari-Kari??

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Yes, Brad Chambers, Sec of Commerce. He resigned his position. So unless he's about to get hit with a MeToo issue I'd say he's gonna run. I was more interested in the aspect of Holcomb putting his weight behind this. Really, Eric? Brad, you're just now gonna jump in the race? The internal polls for Gov must be all over the board. Braun hasn't really even campaigned yet and I still think it's his race to lose. We'll see what the voters vote counters say.

Top Bottom