WTS/WTT: SHURTRAX Weighted Traction System for Full-Size Pickups (x2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    SOLD elsewhere

Price drop in first 20 hours... Let's get these things some use before the weather turns!

Hey guys, this weather today made me think to dig these out of the garage. I originally bought these SHURTRAX Traction Systems (LW0056) for my father and I, but we both ended up selling our pickups before we could put them to use. They've been sitting in my parents garage on a couple shelves and the products are in like new condition. One of the plastic bags looks a little rough due to some rust on the shelf and apparently getting wet at some point. This has had NO effect on the actual product as you can see from the pictures; just the packaging. The other bag looks basically new as it was on top of the other one. It has never been removed from it's plastic packaging.

I've heard great things about these, but unfortunately never got to try them out. Just looking to pass them along to someone who can get some good use out of them this winter.

Here is the website description: Full Size Pickup ShurTrax Traction Grabber | Shurtrax Store

PM me with any questions or offers. (If my inbox is full, please feel free to email me at scottka@purdue.edu)
    Located downtown Indy (and possibly Vincennes area periodically, Thanksgiving)
    SHURTRAX in nice packaging bag- [STRIKE]$110[/STRIKE] $100
    SHURTRAX in dirty packaging bag- [STRIKE]$105[/STRIKE] $95
    Trades will be considered, but cash is king.

Thanks,

Kyle

Nicely packaged one:
    IMG_5088_zpsooj4m25v.jpg

IMG_5090_zpscpmvfjyv.jpg

"Dirty Packaging" one:
    IMG_5089_zpsrdzeupuf.jpg

IMG_5091_zps2q839zf3.jpg
    IMG_5094_zpsoqw6w5ud.jpg
    IMG_5095_zpslmrnxb8y.jpg
    IMG_5096_zps8frqrr3f.jpg

Last edited: