• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abrewer15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Elkhart, Indiana
    How accurate are these things? I am in the market for one but I wonder if anyone has any problems with them being side mounted. I am not a fan of under the barrel lasers bcus to me they just arent cosmetically appealing. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Also I want to keep my budget under 100...is that a reasonable amount to find a decent quality laser site?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    How are you going to holster the handgun if it has a side mounted laser?

I believe he's referring to units like Crimson Trace that are housed in the grip and shoot the laser down the side of the frame.

If cosmetics are of first priority, LaserMax houses their laser inside a guide-rod, making it completely internal.

Personally, I think lasers have a very narrow place in defensive firearms. But a place nonetheless. I'd take a look in the T&T forum for some discussion on their use.

bboffard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Bloomington
    laser

I bought a 2000mW laser off this gun on the internet... He says it is used in afghanistan and has military application but I don't see that... It will light stuff on fire though which is cool but not really worth what I paid Thus I am sending it back!

check out awesomelasers.com - this is where i got it but the guy who sold it is a fraud :ar15:

Top Bottom