• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I am so glad we pay a sales tax on gas, a gas tax that just went up and a tire tax, and vehicle registration just so the DOT can put in side walks while closing 2 lanes of the busiest 4 lane road in madison. When does the DOT ever actually get audited by the general assembly to see where they spend and how they do?
    Not a true audit, but they do get budgeted money. Budgets are made years in advance. Each expenditure must fall within its line item necessity. The state reviews this yearly. The state congress critters OK these budgets.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    You do NG? Miller PL?
    Its a big argument here, money was funded, granted and so on for this to be done 30 yrs ago.
    Yep, I've done NG for about 26 yrs.
    I have worked for Miller, and a couple of others. Would rather not name the company as they search the net and social media for their name.
    I've put NG in from the UP to Arkansas and Ohio to Minnesota.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Yep, I've done NG for about 26 yrs.
    I have worked for Miller, and a couple of others. Would rather not name the company as they search the net and social media for their name.
    I've put NG in from the UP to Arkansas and Ohio to Minnesota.
    I get it, Miller has been in northern Madison co on and off for a few years now.
    My Bestie does Union contract, Corp HR work, the things she tells me that some post online. LOL

Edit,
    I will add that the ADA laws were a huge huge plus to the elevator / escalator industry.

Top Bottom