• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I picked up this beauty at the 1500 friday. One of the smoothest triggers I have ever touched. and it came threaded for a suppressor :D
    IMAG0358.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg
    IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I looked the gsg over as well...I chose this one on price looks and reputation. The gsg seemed pretty equal (without shooting it) ...but I definitely stayed away from the chiappa. I'd like to shoot the gsg and the Sig side by side as well

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Hmm...I'd like to get a chance to shoot them side by side.
    Looks like a really decent 1911/22!

I did get to hold both the Sig and the GSG. I got to shoot a GSG of Jay's but when I compared them side by side I liked the Sig. Would love to shoot one to be sure.

Brett244

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I like the looks a lot. Will it run the cheapo ammo or do you need to run the CCI rounds? Sounds like you got a good deal regardless! Congrats.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Thanks for posting...
    I'm glad the trigger is good, read alot of internet reviews on how crappy the trigger is...

But hey, this is the internet...cant believe everything you read.
    I do however have more faith in INGO than I do anywhere else! :D

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Range Report

Finally shot her today. I only had time to shoot 100 rounds. My kids are very young so range time comes in short bursts. I used Remington Golden Bullet 22LRs. I fired some slow...both hands, some one handed, and dumped a couple of mags. NOT one hiccup.:D No FTF No FTE. But that is only 1 brand of ammo and only 100 rounds. That being said. I LOVE THIS GUN!!! Smooth! Trigger is crisp and smooth. Probably one of the most fun handguns I've had. I have and have had several in various configurations and calibers. At the 7 to 10 yard mark it threw a nice pattern...a touch high and right...but I'm right handed...most likely my fault. I shot a mag at 30 yds and the group was not tight but again likely my fault. This is the 30 yd target.
    IMAG0365.jpg

This is the 7 to 10 yd target. The strays are from my brother with my sks at 100 yds
    IMAG0366.jpg

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Both the Sig and the GSG come out of the same factory, only difference is the name and the grips...and the price. Given the good reviews on the GSG I am sure the Sig version will be good as well. I would like to see how accurate they actually are compared to a Marvel conversion, be nice to try them side by side in a Ransom Rest.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Nice purchase. Just like 451_Deltonics replied from everything I have seen they are both made by GSG. They even take the same mags. At that price point I guess it would be a toss up. Sig is definitely a more popular and respected name than ATI though.

Top Bottom