• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcobra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    southport
    Just wanting some info on the sig sauer 1911's. Does anyone have one of these? I have been doing a little research on them and really cant find anything good or bad. Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just wanting some info on the sig sauer 1911's. Does anyone have one of these? I have been doing a little research on them and really cant find anything good or bad. Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

I've had mine about three months now and it is great. I shot Federal, CCI and Remington bulk through it without any failures or feed issues. At first I thought it was just a GSG with Sig logos and grips, but I'm being told it is a separate manufacturing process.

When I tore it down for the initial cleaning I noticed there was a threaded adapter on the end of the barrel. I used the wrench provided, removed the adapter and found that the GSG suppressor adapter fits the Sig. I went to 21st Century in Bluffton and tried a TAC 65 suppressor. Fits like a charm so I purchased the can. Now I'm just waiting on the stamp so I can go play.

I'd recommend this .22 to anyone looking for a 1911 style rim fire.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    I have a Sig 1911 C3. Great gun. Had it about 6 months so far with about 500 rounds down the pipe. No issues to speak of...already thinking I need another one to keep it company...

Mark

Top Bottom