• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • farva118

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    No experience with the platinum elite, but owned a Nitron Carry for a while. It was a nice firearm and I would not hesitate to buy another Sig 1911. Ended up selling it just to scratch a railed 1911 itch.

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    I do not have the Platinum Elite model, but I do have the Sig 1911 Tactical operations.... This gun is freakin sweet! It has the combined accuracy of a 1911 and a Sig, plus it comes with a magwell, novak night sights, light rail, and threaded match barrel. I love it and would highly recommend any Sig 1911 model to anyone. Just make sure all of its features are what you want, because Sig makes enough 1911 models now that you should find a gun with at least 90% of what you are looking for in regards to its features.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I used to have a Sig 1911XO model and it was a great pistol. Id recomend them to anyone. I traded it for a Sig P220 just bc Im just not personally a huge fan of SAO guns. You should be very happy with your purchase.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hard to go wrong with any SIG. Had different versions of their 1911's and was pleased with all of them. I like to trade and evolve my collection and they have all gone on to others and they all like them as well. I would like to have another Platinum Elite.

Top Bottom