• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    All three of these guns have been used for CC and training.These are certainly no safe queens, and I have and do trust my life to them. They have seen rain, snow, dirt,grime, mud, dust, and all sorts of nasty.I run carry guns pretty hard, but do take care of them. There are small cosmetic blemishes on all of them, but the internals and wear parts are all good to go. They were all regularly cleaned and inspected, and have never experienced a hic-up let alone a stoppage.

I’m not going to get into a description of the features of the guns as you should know what these are before buying. All descriptions will be to the condition and the accessories. I will do my best to describe and post pictures of all the important bits.

Mauser M-2 .45 PENDING
    Good condition. Minor slide rail wear, a few nicks in the frame finish (trigger well, under take down controls. Minor holster wear at the muzzle.*Also included (4) 8-round factory mags.
    $425

Mauser1.jpg

Sig 226 .357sig/.40s&w
    Excellent condition.Virtually no holster wear, small nick in the frame finish at the trigger well. Both barrels have external wear,and the slide rails to match. Includes factory composite grips and a set of rubber Hogue’s,(1) 10-round mag and (1)-15round SCT mag both are factory SIG.
    $650 $600

2261.jpg

Sig 239 .357sig/.40s&w
    Excellent condition. Minor holster wear on right side of the slide. Almost no wear on the slide rails, very little external wear on either barrel. There are nicks and wear at the mag well, and there is surface rust on the grip screws. Included is SIG hard case, factory composite grips and Hogue rubber grips, Siglite night sights, (3) .40mags All Sig factory 7rd.
    $700 $650

2391.jpg

More images *Sigs pictures by homeless379 - Photobucket

There is also ammo and once fired brass for all of these that can go with a deal. Pricing and deals will be negotiated as need be.

.45 (45) Federal 230 grain Hydra-Shok
    .45 (120) rounds PMC 230 grain FMJ
    .357 sig (45) rounds SPEER Gold Dot 125 grain GDHP
    .357 sig (20) rounds Winchester Ranger 125 grain JHP
    .357 sig (100) rounds Winchester White Box 125 grain FMJ
    .40 (31) roundsFederal 155 grain Hydra-Shok JHP
    .40 (500) rounds Winchester White Box 180 grain FMJ
    .40 (50) rounds Blazer Brass 180 grain FMJ
    .40 (50) rounds PMC 180 grain FMJ

All prices are negotiable, all deals will be done face to face for cash, blood diamonds, krugerrands, gold, or trade; I do not accept checks, major credit cards, IOU’s, children, cars, pets, or souls. I am looking to move these so that I can condense how many calibers I am running.All guns can be fired before purchase, and will be fired before a trade.My AO is south Madison County. PMoffers, post only questions and bumps in this add.

These are trades I am specifically looking for, but I amopen to other set ups also.
    Sig 239, 229, 228, 2022, 2009, 250c* 9mm
    HK P2000, p30
    AR-15 Parts and toys.
    5.56 AMMO XM193 or similar

Last edited:

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    PM's replied to.

If you are going to offer to trade parts or accessories great, but at least tell me what you are willing to put up. "A quad rail" isn't descriptive, "a Larue LT15-12 is"

Top Bottom