• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    the full size .45 acp has night sites and 3 mags and the blue box it came with and manuals. less than 50 rounds fired.

i also have the subcompact 9mm with one 12 round mag and also has night sites and less than 50 rounds fired

if you dont know about the sig 250,the trigger group is the serial numbered part so you can buy the compact size grip and .40 s&w or.357 sig upper and cover all the major calibers. the trigger group comes out in seconds and changing the upper is all that is left (you could just get a sub compact .40 s&w upper and .357 sig barrel and be set too)

looking to trade for h&k's,walthers or other sigs.ar-15, no interest in shotguns,bolt guns (unless threaded factory barrel) or muzzle loaders or any .22's unless threaded barrel for a suppressor. i have alot of guns for trade and other stuff too so if a trade is worth more look at my other post and let me know

sig 250 with trigger group in 9mm sub compact
    sig2509mm.jpg

sig 250 with trigger group in .45 acp full size
    sig25045-1.jpg

sig 250 trigger group
    sig250triggergroup.jpg

Last edited:

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    a h&k or sig in .45 acp or 9mm would be cool too and have other stuff listed i could add to a trade if worth more than mine

How much for just the 9mm conversion?
    \

no, if i sell anything it would be the .45 full size as i like the sub compact as it is the size of my glock 26 and i have plenty of full sized .45 guns

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom