Please reply by conversation.

Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    SIG 556R Gen 2 with Browe Combat Optic 7.62x39 - Evansville - Reduced

*Keeping the SIG 556R and Browe Combat Optic Package as of 11/18/2014. Too nice of a setup to sell at such a reduced price. I will take it to some carbine classes.*

Hey guys,

I recently picked this up and it was going to be my main combat rifle setup. However, I believe I want to get out of having several different calibers, magazines, and accessories. I want to stick with 5.56 weapon platforms. If you're looking at this ad, you know how nice of a setup this is. My Generation 2 SIG 556R is in very nice condition, with approximately 100 rounds fired. In the event the weapon needs/requires some maintenance, I have two (2) new complete replacement parts kits for the rifle, which are hard to find now. The SIG 556R and the Browe Combat Optic come in their original packaging, which has all of the original documentation and accessories. The Browe Combat Optic still has the unused factory warranty card. This is a turnkey setup. Ready to go out of the box.

I am not sure I am interested in any trades at the moment, as I am unsure what I want to purchase. Since I am interested in 5.56 weapons, that will be more than likely what I choose to purchase. For this package, I would like priority, or overnight, USPS Money Order, Discreet PayPal if you have very good feedback rating or face to face cash around Evansville. I will only sell to the free states, so please know your laws before committing to purchase this package. I may decide to ship the package myself, or through my FFL Dealer. Please know if your FFL Dealer will accept shipments from an individual. I will not separate the rifle and optic. If the package does not sell, no problem, I will gladly keep it. The price includes shipping for the rifle and optic. If you are interested, act quickly before I change my mind and decide to keep it. Details are listed below. Deal with confidence, my feedback speaks for itself. I can do a face to face transaction in Southern Indiana. Look up the total value of this package and save yourself some money.

Sale Price: $2,200 OBO Shipped.
    Trade Value: $2,400

SIG 556R Generation 2
    - "28C" Serial Number Prefix.
    - Samson BUIS Set.
    - Silencer Co Trifecta Muzzle Brake.
    - Zurich Wedge.
    - SIG 556 Sling.
    - Two (2) Complete Replacement Parts Kits.
    - Factory Box, Accessories, Paperwork and Tapco Magazine.
    - Two (2) New Magpul AK Magazines.
    - Like New / Excellent Condition.
    Approximate Total Cost/Value: $1500

Browe Combat Optic
    - 7.62x39 Calibrated.
    - Red Chevron with Ranging Reticle.
    - Factory A.R.M.S Mount.
    - Factory Pelican Case, Accessories, and Paperwork.
    - Unused Factory Warranty Card.
    - Like New / Excellent Condition.
    Approximate Total Cost: $1300

Trades Considered:

New / Like New LMT MRP Piston Rifle (More caliber conversions the better.) +/- Cash Either Way.
    New / Like New Tavor with Geissele Super Sabra Trigger + Cash
    New / Like New SCAR 17 Heavy + Cash My End.
    New / Like New SCAR 16 Lite + Cash My End, Depending on Accessories.
    New / Like New 300 AAC Blackout AR + Cash(Quality Tier 1)
    New / Like New Benelli M4 (Preferably with Titanium CarrierComp Full-Length Tube.)
    NOTE: *Quality components, such as optics, Geissele triggers and certain Surefire lights will add value. Please do not be upset if I refuse.*

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

Last edited:

Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    To the top with another drop and another trade consideration. If you have something nice that you think I may be interested in, go ahead and offer. Worst I can say is, "No thank you."

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom