• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    I have it's predecessor, the sp2340. Think the DA is a bit long and don't like how it breaks but the SA is awesome beyond words. It's served me well enough, is more accurate than I am and can't complain about 12+1 cap for .40, I just shelved it after buying a steel framed P series, can't go back to the polymer series Sigs.

spyshot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Winchester/Union City
    I have a 2022 and love it. it is in .40. you'll find multiple people saying it is one of the most underrated handguns out there. i happen to agree. i find double action and single easy to shoot. no malfunctions of any kind. looks cool too.
    adam

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I've only played with the 9mm, but it is a very nice and well built gun. The DA pull is less than stellar, but SA is nice.

If there were aftermarket triggers it would be a fantastic gun.

By the way you can mod 226 mags to work with it

scottm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Hobart
    the Sig Pro / 2022 /2340 are the best kept secrets of the gun world, I do regret trading my 2022 for a Glock 19 every now and then. My reasoning was for the lack of support and parts readily available for the platform. I wish Sig would focus on a smaller group of platforms and not make 20 different nickel/purple/flower coated /plated/ versions of everyone of its platforms, but that's a different rant...

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    The sig 2022 in 9mm was my first handgun. I absolutely loved it! I thought the da was pretty smooth on mine as well as the sa. And it was pretty accurate.

Top Bottom