Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS -- THANKS

Up for trade in the Greenwood/Southern Indianapolis area (yes, I am willing to travel for a deal):

I have a Sig-Sauer P226 with both a .357 Sig Barrel and a .40 S&W Barrel. As you may know, all you need to do is swap one of those barrels for another to chamber the pistol in that caliber -- no need to change the spring or magazines. Just swap and shoot!

The pistol (valued at approximately $550 + $150 barrel) also comes with:

- Sig-Sauer Elite wood grips (about $130)
    - Crimson Trace laser grips (about $150)
    - Hogue Rubber grips (about $10)
    - Galco Jackass Right-Handed Shoulder Holster (about $100)
    - (1) Sig-Sauer 15rd Magazine (about $40)
    - (3) Sig-Sauer 12rd Magazines (about $220) (one less that displayed in photo)

and it's original case. That's a total of $1,340 (estimated prices averaged from similar used items currently selling locally and online) and I will include any .357 Sig ammo I have unused include the hollowpoints I loaded in the magazines and likely a box or so of full metal jacket. It performs flawlessly, I just have found that it doesn't make it to the range with me as much as it deserves. It is in great condition, but has some holster wear as it was a retired Police Officer's sidearm.

P226-1.jpg

P226-2.jpg

I would entertain $1,000 cash, but I think we would both get a better deal out of a trade. I am willing to add cash on my end to make up the difference towards a firearm of greater value. I am interested in:

High-end "Tactical" Rifles (AR-15s, AK-47s, etc), Colt 1911 .45, Benelli M4 Super 90 12ga, Semi-Auto Thompson rifles, Browning Hi-Powers or nice Cowboy Action Lever-Action rifles or single action pistols, like Ubertis or Cimarrons, in .357 Magnum or .45 Colt.

Hit me up with anything if you are even slightly interested. If I do not respond then I am not interested; I am not hurting to part ways with this fine piece of machinery, but I think she deserves more range time than I have been giving her.

:ingo:

SOLD PENDING FUNDS - THANKS

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom