Please reply by conversation.

r.gray87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Columbus
    r.gray87 said:

I'm selling my Sig 227R, second owner, I've put 100-150 rounds through it and that is probably pretty generous, new kid, have only had it out twice, bringing the total to 400-450. Gun is in excellent shape, I've never carried it, shoots well, night sights are super bright. My hands are quite large and this gun is deceptively thin for a double stack 45. Its just not a good fit for me based on where my trigger finger contacts the trigger. With the exception of that its extremely comfortable to hold, handles well, points well, etc. The gun is more accurate than I can be and groups well. Please PM me if you're interested in purchasing. Gun comes with the factory case and literature as well as 2-10 round magazines that are labeled for a P227 and a 10 round magazine labeled for a P250, it fits fine, the base plate has two tabs that were ground off so that the magazine locks securely, dimensions are identical everywhere else.

Price is $775

Will need to see your LTCH and DL, no info recorded. Not interested in shipping, if I can avoid it.
    Trades are as follows:
    .357 revolvers +/- cash depending on make/model
    Savage Mark II FV SR 22LR + cash
    Ruger American Rimfire 22LR, threaded 16" barrel + cash
    Glock 21SF or Gen4 + cash

Fi2L8ysl.jpg

wr8nR2Tl.jpg

jkRGQBZl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom