• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I have 3 guns that just sit in my safe and have never been fired, loaded, or even out of the box. It's time for them to go to a new home.

This is a SIG P229R in 9mm, Two-Tone, with night sights that are still very bright, DA/SA, and comes with the original (2) 13-round mags. Any reflection in the images is from the packing oil on the gun.

The price to buy this gun is $675. No gouging here; I have listed it to sell at a fair price. Check the going prices for NIB P229s and you'll see it's about $200 less than you can get one from a dealer. I'm not looking to make a fortune, I just want to free up the room in the safe and use the money for ammo & supplies.

No trades and no price reductions. I can meet you anywhere inside I-465 or within 10 miles outside of it. Cash only. I can meet most any day between 8am and 8pm. Buyer must sign a Bill of Sale and have an Indiana DL. Thanks for looking.

>>>> Some have asked about shipping. I'm fine with shipping to your FFL holder for $37 via Fed Ex. Payment in full would need to be received first (only by USPS money order.)

P229Rail01_zpsb0231502.jpg

P229Rail02_zps73dec088.jpg

P229Rail03_zpsf1d5b0d1.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom