• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Come on Shay, what are you talking about??
    The SF series is AMAZING! I mean, who would have thought to make the frame.... shorter?? It's shorter for God's sake! That's just ...... well...... yeah I guess you're kinda right there...

But ok, let's talk about the 36! I mean a SINGLE STACK .45!! Who would have thought to do that???

Oh, there was that Browning guy... hmmm... I guess you're right on both counts!

But seriously, I think Glock is simply resting on their laurels thinking they're going to be on top for years to come, not wanting to address the fact that the main gripe people have about their guns is the grip angle. If Glock came out with a pistol that was just as reliable but with a better grip

angle/interchangeable backstraps and perhaps a less blocky design they would be almost unbeatable.

Ok you guys are not making any sense. They are at the top, who cares if you don't have all the new bells and whistles everyone else does, you are at the top. Rest on your laurels all you want, you're good.
    And all the people you have complaining about grip angle and back straps yadayadayada...you have just as many saying they like it. I love the grip angle and my hands are really small and I shot my duty weapon g21 very well so I don't need interchangeable back straps.
    I think the attraction to many people including myself is the lack of all the silly bells and whistles. I don't need interchangeable back straps, or extra safeties or decockers, or whatever, and actually prefer the simple yet effective blocky design.
    If you want all that stuff buy another weapon, don't insist Glock change their highly effective design to keep up with all the other manufactures, whom they are still beating. Whenever they take second place to another polymer pistol we'll start talking, but I don't think it's going to happen.
    Sorry again Pami for :hijack: I'm done.

Last edited:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Ok you guys are not making any sense. They are at the top, who cares if you don't have all the new bells and whistles everyone else does, you are at the top. Rest on your laurels all you want, you're good.
    And all the people you have complaining about grip angle and back straps yadayadayada...you have just as many saying they like it. I love the grip angle and my hands are really small and I shot my duty weapon g21 very well so I don't need interchangeable back straps.
    I think the attraction to many people including myself is the lack of all the silly bells and whistles. I don't need interchangeable back straps, or extra safeties or decockers, or whatever, and actually prefer the simple yet effective blocky design.
    If you want all that stuff buy another weapon, don't insist Glock change their highly effective design to keep up with all the other manufactures, whom they are still beating. Whenever they take second place to another polymer pistol we'll start talking, but I don't think it's going to happen.
    Sorry again Pami for :hijack: I'm done.

I like Glocks. With that said, only a zealot would call the 21SF or the 30SF inventive.

There are many, many examples in business history of companies that were on top and had a quick and dirty slide to the bottom because they thought they didn't have to do anything other than what they had always done to remain successful. Glock could have designed a gun like the Sig250 but didn't. Glock could have made a single stack 9mm but they haven't. Glock could have designed a pistol caliber carbine but they haven't. Glock could have designed a battle rifle...

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I bet the lever for activating the toaster would be angled wrong for a substantial portion of possible users to use well.

And if the toast you put in was a little too high pressure the toaster would explode on occasion making a KAboom type noise? :lmfao:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Pami,

My friend Steve is looking to trade a very good condition P250, he works in Fishers, IN

I'm officially in love. <333
    Sold pending funds. (We're traveling this weekend to visit the 'rents in Wisconsin, and I want to be sure we'll have enough money for gas :):)

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I'm officially in love. <333
    Sold pending funds. (We're traveling this weekend to visit the 'rents in Wisconsin, and I want to be sure we'll have enough money for gas :):)

You now have a 250? I'd really like to shoot it next time I see you guys.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Maybe June 14th. if you guys meet before then let me know. I'd like to shoot it as well. Pics please.

Maybe I should just plan myself a baby shower.. or house warming party.. or something... lol :)

Announcing the Arrival of a new member of the W9ZEB/Pami Family....
    The SIG SAUER P250 !

Welcoming party coming soon to a Range near you! Stay tuned for details... ;)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    It really is that easy to take apart, too. I didn't take the whole trigger assembly apart, but Steve did show me how to take it out. In fact, the part I struggled with the most was convincing that damn take down lever to turn down 90 degrees. :): Crazy easy. Steve said he liked being able to easily remove the trigger assembly because it makes cleaning the pistol SO much easier.

I'm not going to be able to sit still until I can take it to the range and fire it a few hundred times! :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom