• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I have ZERO experience with Sigs. As fate would have it a very close friend recently bought a P320 X Carry and has offered it to me for a VERY good price before he offers it to anyone else. Gun are LNIB. I have but one question, how well does it carry concealed IWB, VS a standard P320 Compact? Is the P320X going to be that much more difficult to carry concealed IWB VS the P320 compact that it will more likely than not end up printing if I wear nothing more than a loose fitting shirt not tucked in?
    Unfortunately he doesn't have an IWB holster for it, and I checked my local gun stores and none have one in stock for the P320X carry so I can try. I am very attracted to the 17 round capacity, and really like the factory GITD tritium night sights and the fact it comes with 3 mags. But I am concerned about the guns height and the beaver tail on the grip making it difficult to conceal as easily as say a P320 Compact.

Will add although I am at present considerably over weight, I am committed to getting down to my former weight and a 36" waist line by completely changing my life style and have already lost considerable poundage. I much prefer a 2 or 3 o'clock carry so keep that in mind in your answer to my question.

Oh and I love the way it feels in my hand and feel the trigger is FOR ME perfect and would change nothing about the trigger or the entire gun for that matter.

Thanks a great deal,
    Art.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    Thank you Venenoindy. They seem to be about 98% the same size. I am attracted to the gun because of #1 the price, #2 the capacity, #3 it has the style ofnight sights I prefer, and #4 a flat faced trigger, although the trigger on the standard p320 is very good.
    Thanks again.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    [video=youtube_share;k0m9rtA3sm8]https://youtu.be/k0m9rtA3sm8[/video]

1. I love Chris at Marksman Shooting Sports! In fact, I called him just this past week asking about his posted revolver calibers and availability of certain 22s I was looking at (and bought the S/W M/P Compact 22 @ Rural Kings best price for it anywhere, including Hoosier Armory).
    2. I have bought 3 guns and a rifle there since May.
    3. I have dealt with his Dad there also and he is a real pleasure to deal with as well.
    4. When it comes to used gun pricing, his store must be checked when looking: they sell quick.

Top Bottom