• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    I picked one up today at Indy Arms. I never had interest in Sig but the size, capacity and trigger won me over.
    Damn, liked it so much bought a 320 M17 too.

Last edited:

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I picked one up today at Indy Arms today. I never had interest in Sig but the size, capacity and trigger on me over.
    Damn, liked it so much bought a 320 M17 too.

That M17 is a sweet-looking gun! Not a big fan of FDE handguns, but that one for some reason looks pretty sexy.

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    I agree on the M17 color James. It's a sweet gun, must be for a never SIG guy to buy it! The P365 is the one I really wanted, it's a CCW game changer for sure.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Kentuckians Arms here in Jeffersonville has quite a few in stock, one less, since my wife bought one for her self......

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    I had a chance to shoot mine yesterday. Ran 250 rounds of SB 115g without a single issue. The little gun is accurate and pleasant to shoot, 250 more rounds and I'll test HP defense round. Ordered a holster last night so I think it's going to replace the G43 soon.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Went to Victory Range & Armory just south of New Castle. Went originally to use their great indoor range, but they happened to have one P365 remaining. It's mine now!

I would have broken it in while there but it was dripping with factory oil so I decided it best to give it a good cleaning first.

My new toy:
    attachment.php

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Kid you get around, did you go to Wilbur Wright too?

I just got a Gen 3 Glock-21, biggest pistol I own, it will probably be a range toy and later keep company my biggest revolver a S&W Mdl 629 six inch .44.

Enjoy your new toy, happy holidays, do you still have that Fighter Pilot Flight Surgeon, on call who's biggest gun is an F-16?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Kid you get around, did you go to Wilbur Wright too?

I just got a Gen 3 Glock-21, biggest pistol I own, it will probably be a range toy and later keep company my biggest revolver a S&W Mdl 629 six inch .44.

Enjoy your new toy, happy holidays, do you still have that Fighter Pilot Flight Surgeon, on call who's biggest gun is an F-16?

Didn't hit Wilbur Wright.

Doctor Flyboy is now flying the F-35 and the first MD to do so. Unfortunately the relationship has degenerated to friend only.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    About 4 behind the counter at Plainfield Shooting Supplies as of Thursday afternoon Dec. 27 ... I saw born-on dates as recent as 12/18/2018. Handled one, looks like Sig made yet another running change...

The rearward-facing surface of the tritium vials in the rear sight is now noticeably concave and the corresponding feature of the front sight is noticeably convex.

Why? I have no idea. If you’ve ever had a wris****ch with a flat face versus a domed face you know the difference regarding reflections. The flat face only reflects bright light sources some of the time; a domed face catches and reflects a bright light source like the sun most of the time. Not sure I understand why Sig did this.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom