• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jiggypete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    I've been looking at these for a while. Anyone have pros/cons? I'm looking for a smaller carry piece and am partial to Sigs, so this seems like a natural. I also found a great deal on it while on vacation and I'm contemplating a purchase before heading home.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Go back through some of the old posts. P938 has been talked about a lot in the last month.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    This is on my short list for an EDC piece. There had been some early issues wit FTF and FTE but Sig has a great rep as far as service goes. I would not hesitate to pick one up.

heffe3434

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    NE Indianapolis
    I love mine. There has been a lot of talk about ftf and fte but I have never had that experience. I'd did however use 124 grain bullets (as recommended). I would recommend
    It all day long. I used to carry a colt mustang because it was small and basically a 1911 platform, then this little guy came and it was all over. It took six months to finally find one at a price I was happy with, but now it's what I carry everyday.

matodd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2011
    Delphi
    I love mine. It has eaten every thing I have put in it. Just clean it good run some snap caps through it and the go break it in.

jiggypete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Thanks guys. I ended up coming home from vacation without one. I need to part with a current pistol before purchasing another.

JLL101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    My Sig P938 has been completely reliable with the ammo I have fed through it. The Sig ergonomics, to me, are much better than several of the more blocky CC 9MM such as the Kahr PM9, Berretta CC or the Glocks. The Sig has the three dot night sights that I prefer over the two dot sighting systems. And I like the Single Action Sig trigger over the DAO long trigger pulls. Also, to me, the Sig has less felt recoil than the other smaller CC guns I have shot. And finally I am in the group that likes external safeties like the Sig has.

Top Bottom