• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Very Nice! I've always wanted to try a P225-A1 to see how it compares to My P239. I like the grips better on the P225-A1, but it seems like the P239 may conceal just a bit easier.
    I agree. I have a P239 and it seems smaller compared to the P225.

Are those the original grips? I must find them. (On the 225)
    This was a special run they made for a distributor (at least that is what I read somewhere). These have a different grip than the normal model. They also have a little stripe on the slide edge. It also came with 3 mags.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Technically, it's not a Sig-Sauer. It's just a Sauer, Model 38H. However, I think it fits in the thread because it is where the idea of a de-cocking lever comes from, a feature that obviously was used on subsequent designs after Sig and Sauer were joined. Introduced in 1938, this is DA/SA with a lever that safely drops the internal hammer. It also has a slide mounted safety, so it could be carried cocked and locked as well. The German military purchased 200,000 of them for issue to officers in WWII.

11aibnp.jpg

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Technically, it's not a Sig-Sauer. It's just a Sauer, Model 38H. However, I think it fits in the thread because it is where the idea of a de-cocking lever comes from, a feature that obviously was used on subsequent designs after Sig and Sauer were joined. Introduced in 1938, this is DA/SA with a lever that safely drops the internal hammer. It also has a slide mounted safety, so it could be carried cocked and locked as well. The German military purchased 200,000 of them for issue to officers in WWII.

11aibnp.jpg
    Very interesting and a very cool gun!psyko

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Nice thread idea, but it needs a bit more 1911-ish-ness. :):

Here are a couple I've had or still have. This was my Scorpion. I miss this one now.

This is my current nightstand gun. Love this one.

Top Bottom