8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    All ready for my Sig range day.
    - M17
    - P365-380
    - XMacro
    - P6

P365-380 has AC flat trigger, MCARBO trigger spring kit, and RomeoZero Elite.

XMacro has MCARBO trigger spring kit, MCARBO titanium performance striker, ZEV match barrel, DPM recoil spring, and RomeoZero.

M17 has the grip module swapped from Medium to Small and added the Leupold DPP.

P6 is straight stock from 08/1980 W. Germany.

Gonna make some paper targets pay.
    IMG_20230219_173517490.jpg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Wow now you really made me jealous!!! I spent the whole weekend doing my “honey do” list and running errands to accomplish the list. My Sigs had to sit in the safe. Maybe I should go fondle them for a while??? Notwithstanding my situation I’m happy a fellow INGOER had a great day or weekend at a range. Enjoy!:shoot:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I’m getting permission this week to go to a “game farm” and get some Chukar for a Sunday dinner. Just kidding about permission, my wife is way cool. It’s just this weekend we were working together on projects. Got them done in two days!
    PS:,Very nice Target perforations! :ar15:

djay7677

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 29, 2022
    Mishawaka IN
    Those targets did indeed pay lol.

Did you get rounds thru the macro before the upgrades? Curious to see if you noticed a difference in performance before/after the upgrades.

Nice Sig collection.

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers

Did you get rounds thru the macro before the upgrades? Curious to see if you noticed a difference in performance before/after the upgrades.

Nice Sig collection.
    About 2000 rounds through the Macro before I did the springs. Original was good. Upgraded spring dropped the trigger pull by 2.5lbs.

I tried the MCARBO flat trigger but couldn't get it to fit correctly. Nothing against them, it just didn't work for me.

At 5000 rounds I upgraded the barrel. I don't care for the "rainbow" color but it was $70 less than the black. I think I'm getting about 1/4" - 1/2" tighter groupings. Again, original barrel was good to start with.

The upgraded striker was tricky, MCARBO supplies a 3.5lb spring that was too light, I was getting light strikes about every 12 - 15 rounds. The 4lb spring, that came with the trigger spring kit, fixed it.

Overall, I basically made a Spectre Comp for the same price. Yes, 100% worth it, in terms of performance.

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers

Nice Sig collection.
    About 2000 rounds through the Macro before I did the springs. Original was good. Upgraded spring dropped the trigger pull by 2.5lbs.

I tried the MCARBO flat trigger but couldn't get it to fit correctly. Nothing against them, it just didn't work for me.

At 5000 rounds I upgraded the barrel. I don't care for the "rainbow" color but it was $70 less than the black. I think I'm getting about 1/4" - 1/2" tighter groupings. Again, original barrel was good to start with.

The upgraded striker was tricky, MCARBO supplies a 3.5lb spring that was too light, I was getting light strikes about every 12 - 15 rounds. The 4lb spring, that came with the trigger spring kit, fixed it.

Overall, I basically made a Spectre Comp for the same price. Yes, 100% worth it, in terms of performance.
    Very nice collection. Which is your favorite to shoot? Do you carry? If so, what’s your primary carry? Thanks for sharing.
    Honestly, I love them all for their own reasons. M17 is cool because of the look and feel, plus it shoots great. MACRO is a tack driver and easy to carry. The 365-380 is fun and super easy to rack. Recoil on it is light enough to shoot as fast as you'd like. The P6 was my first gun and, even though it's not super valuable, it got this whole obsession started. The P6 trigger is crazy heavy, you can't really find the parts for it, but it's sentimental and a piece older than I am so....
    I carry a few options depending on what I think I need. When we go camping, Springfield XD 45 ACP (Red dot, DPM recoil spring, Olight). Crowded places, MACRO. Boot gun is a Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 40 cal with the clip holster. Gym shorts, 365-380. I try to get out a few times per week with everything to keep sharp and cement into my brain the differences in each. I tried to carry the P6, with a original German police holster but it's a chonker.

Top Bottom