• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Seabass

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I am selling to fund another project. I am not interested in any trade offers.

This is a fully loaded Sig Sauer Tac Ops, factory nightsights, ambidextrous saftey, integrated rail, Magwell, Nitron finish, etc.

The total package will include 4 SigSauer 8 round magazines, 1 RH OWB holster(pictured), 1 box of factory FMJ ammo and a handful of factory hollow point ammo.

$850 for complete package

This gun has fired approx 200-300 rounds, It is meant to be a tactical sidearm so I primarily ran premium defensive ammunition through it, with ZERO failures. The gun is in excellent condition, with minimal wear. It was never carried, it was in the included holster to check for fit as the holster was used with a different gun. Any discoloration of the frame & slide in the photos is from cleaning and lubrication. One of the magazines has never been fired. The gun has been perfectly maintained. It is very accurate and has an excellent trigger from the factory. The only reason I’m selling it is to pay for a different project. I am sure I’ll end up buying another one in the next 6 months.

PM me with any questions you may, please do not bump the thread. The typical INGO rules do apply. You must be an IN resident with proper ID, prefer to see a LTCH as well. Cash Only!! Face to Face. I am in the Fort Wayne area.

Again, I cannot stress this enough, I am not interested in any trades. Thanks for taking a look.

Sig Sauer's description follows:

The legendary 1911 design has been brought into the 21st century with the refinement today’s
    shooters demand. The SIG SAUER® 1911 proves that close tolerances equal complete reliability and
    need not be incompatible in an off-the-shelf pistol. SIG SAUER has introduced clean, distinct lines
    that American shooters have embraced, while retaining the crisp trigger pull, classic ergonomics,
    and exceptional accuracy they expect. The 1911 Tactical Operations model features a SAO trigger,
    low profile night sights, integral accessory rail, ambidextrous safety, Magwell, and Ergo XT grips.

Tech Spec's from Sig Sauer:

Item Number1911R-45-TACOPS
    Caliber45 ACP
    Action TypeSAO
    Trigger Pull DAN/A
    Trigger Pull SA5 lbs
    Overall Length8.7 in
    Overall Height5.5 in
    Overall Width1.4 in
    Barrel Length5.0 in
    Sight Radius6.5 in
    Weight w/Mag41.6 oz
    Mag Capacity8 Rounds
    SightsLow Profile Night Sights
    GripsErgo XT grips
    Frame FinishNitron®
    Slide FinishNitron®
    Accessory RailYes
    FeaturesCheckered Front Strap, Integral Accessory Rail, Ambidextrous Safety, Magwell, Ergo XT grips
    MSRP$1,213.00
    CA CompliantNo
    MA CompliantNo

fe25610142afd27a587a92409c8e3f4c.jpg

bd3a44fa5a1baa5f974e29cc45c17a6b.jpg

26bb7522b0f5573eae5b679db2b16c91.jpg

49966e4fc12db10196ffcaebdd42cf66.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom