Please reply by conversation.

Tschlarp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Starke County
    ***SOLD on Gunbroker***

I bought this gun new quite a few years ago. I had a 229 at the time and didn't like the way the finish on it was holding up on it. I told the saleman at the gunshop that I wanted a 220 if he could get one in nickel with night sights. A couple weeks later he called.

I bought a set of Houge grips and put them on right away so the original grips have never been used and are included. I also bought 2 Mecgar magazines to go along with the 2 factory Sig magazines. All magazines hold 7 rounds each. I think they moved to 8rnds shortly after that.

You may not be able to make it out in the pictures but this 220 was made in Germany and it is a .45.

The night sights are a little weak but they still light up.

This Sig shoots fantastic. If I would have to guess at the round count I'd have to say somewhere between 500-1,000 but I'm thinking it is closer to 500.

I'm asking [STRIKE]$900 [/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$875 [/STRIKE] $850 but will consider a reasonable offer. [STRIKE]No trades at this time.[/STRIKE]

Would consider a trade for a quality factory built AR, an Arsenal AK in 7.62, Gen 4 Glock 26 or 19, or 9mm ammo, with added cash either way depending on the deal.

Must have a IDL and a LTC.

I would be willing to travel a reasonable distance to make a deal.

Last edited:

hodgdon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    E-MAIL INCOMING, I HOPE I DIDN'T MESS UP. -------STILL KEEPING AN EYE ON THIS ONE,IF YOU CALL I WILL TRY TO GET TOGETHER WITH YOU ---------

Last edited:

Davemo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Sig 220

Can you give me the date code for the gun i can't pull it up enough to get it?
    Also is it a west german gun or just a german ?
    Seen that you have bump it up a lot with no hits on it ! What would be the rock bottom price for you to move on it ?
    Thanks Dave
    davemcginnis57@comcast.net

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom