• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleiades

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    I see that Midwest has the Sig Sauer P250c for sale and I looked it up on the Sig site. I'm a bit baffled - one gun can be a 9mm, 40 S&W, 45ACP AND a 357 SIG? Is this true or am I just imagining it all...

thanks!

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Basically you buy a fire control group and drop it into different frames (full, compact, sub-comp) with the selected caliber barrel and magazine.

Depends on the deal, but you get 1 fire control - 1 barrel - 1 frame - 1 mag and buy your other "accessories" from there.

I was disappointed from hearing the hype then finding they didn't sell everything you needed (for all 4 calibers) in 1 package.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Don't know about the 220s, but I bought a 229 classic (.22) and later got a .40 centerpiece kit from central auto parts (sigforum advertiser). A little later yet I picked up a .357 barrel from mauiewowie. He's active on several forums. So until I pick up a 9mm conversion barrel, I'm up to 3 Calibers. Had it out ALL DAY yesterday letting various family members shoot it with my new (to me) Thompson zephyr xl prototype at the family reunion. I recommend the sigs.

Top Bottom