• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crosse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    PNW
    I started with a M17. Bought a P320C RX. Swapped out the grip and the slide. Sold the "P320 compact" as a full size p320 FDE slide and grip. Swapped the Compact RX slide, greyguns trigger, and fitted a Holosun 507c, found a x-carry compact grip and love my "M17" now. Now I like it more than my STI staccato...well I feel less guilty abusing it

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I started with a M17. Bought a P320C RX. Swapped out the grip and the slide. Sold the "P320 compact" as a full size p320 FDE slide and grip. Swapped the Compact RX slide, greyguns trigger, and fitted a Holosun 507c, found a x-carry compact grip and love my "M17" now. Now I like it more than my STI staccato...well I feel less guilty abusing it
    Those greyguns triggers are nice. I have the duty, not competition, and it’s arguable that it’s as good as my p226 Legion SAO trigger. Of course, it is gl**k guys making that argument, so take it for what it’s worth.

crosse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    PNW
    Those greyguns triggers are nice. I have the duty, not competition, and it’s arguable that it’s as good as my p226 Legion SAO trigger. Of course, it is gl**k guys making that argument, so take it for what it’s worth.
    The Grey guns p320 triggers are in my mind one of the best striker fire upgrades for an edc. Game changer for me and the p320 not being usurped by the glock 19 at every consideration. Most of my actual carry guns are just glock 19s.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I really didnt have any feeling one way or the other on the M17 & M18. However, this weekend I went to point blank with my mom and she rented an M18 to try. I threw 5 rounds in the mag and proceeded to put 5 rounds in a ragged hole on the X at 5 yards. I looked at my mom and said "I think you just cost me money". I shot that thing really well.

Top Bottom