• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    Picked up my Sig from PSS today, too dark when i got home to go out back and try it out.:( So i took it completely apart every single piece, even the series 80 levers went back together without much cussing. Got it lubed up and ready for action. It seems to be well built fit and finish is very good, i will get it out back in the morning and run it through its paces. Here are some pictures take care.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I bet that'll shoot sweet. Sig makes an excellent firearm. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That gun is what got me into 1911's. I was at USDS back in October or early November coonfingering everything they had. I kept going back to the Scorpion. Love the look and feel of the gun. Ironically I've purchased 3 1911's since that one had me so spellbound, but I didn't pick up a Scorpion...lol!

Here's hoping your Scorpion shoots as well, or better, than my Sig TacOps. My Sig is the most accurate handgun I own and a joy to shoot. Look forward to your range report!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I sold of my Sigs because I needed cash for other projects. but all this recent talk is making me want one back :(

SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    Well took it out back awhile ago, 100 trouble free rounds of my reloads 230 fmj with 6 grains Unique. Seems to be plenty accurate and a good shooter, if not for the wind and rain i would have shot some more maybe tomorrow.

Top Bottom