• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tall Pine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    FLA
    I would love to see the 16" or the 10" come back in stock somehow. But I know we are lucky to see anything coming out from these contract overruns.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well there's 17 uppers left as of 3/17/20.

Do you guys recall how long it took for the 14in uppers to go on sale after they ran at the regular price? Or did they have multiple runs at the regular price first?

Tall Pine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    FLA
    I don't see them dropping the price with so few left if thats what you are wondering. I also dont see anymore coming in as these are contract over-runs, so its a fixed quantity. I would go ahead and get one if you want one before they are gone gone.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Well there's 17 uppers left as of 3/17/20.

Do you guys recall how long it took for the 14in uppers to go on sale after they ran at the regular price? Or did they have multiple runs at the regular price first?

The 14.5" uppers came available and sold out on two or three separate occasions at $499 before the last drop at $399. Someone who paid more attention might remember differently. I bought my upper for $499. $399 would have been better but $499 was still a stellar price.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    The 14.5" uppers came available and sold out on two or three separate occasions at $499 before the last drop at $399. Someone who paid more attention might remember differently. I bought my upper for $499. $399 would have been better but $499 was still a stellar price.

when I bought mine at 588.49 (including tax) it was in December (but i'd been watching them for a month) that price included a sb tactical pistol brace, and a phase 5 buffer tube

I think they sold out, then added more stock, sold out again, then they added the buffer tube, and brace sold that package out, and then they found more and dropped the price to 399.99 (plus tax)

I just checked on the sig website, and they say they only have 1 of the 7.5 inch uppers in stock

Tall Pine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    FLA
    Anyone see them in stock and advertised at $699?

They are now out of stock and the page says $699.
    I watched these jokers all the way down to only 4 in stock and they were still $799. Did anyone see them in stock at $699 there at the end this afternoon?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Anyone see them in stock and advertised at $699?

They are now out of stock and the page says $699.
    I watched these jokers all the way down to only 4 in stock and they were still $799. Did anyone see them in stock at $699 there at the end this afternoon?

it just let me add 10 to my cart at 699.99 (of course I didn't buy them)

Tall Pine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    FLA
    Man, I feel like a chump. I just bought one at 799 thinking they were the last of the last and there were only 15 in stock.
    The site let me add 108 to my cart just now. Id say they will probably go even lower than 699 in the coming weeks.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Man, I feel like a chump. I just bought one at 799 thinking they were the last of the last and there were only 15 in stock.
    The site let me add 108 to my cart just now. Id say they will probably go even lower than 699 in the coming weeks.

Return it and buy at the lower price. I did this with the 14.5” version.

Or call them and they may help you out.

jwright2882

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2019
    Greenwood
    These go fast when they have them in stock. I thought about it too long and they were out of stock within just a few days. Wish I would not have hesitated. Given their essentially not making them anymore my main concern was with repair parts availability.

braydenw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2020
    Columbus
    These go fast when they have them in stock. I thought about it too long and they were out of stock within just a few days. Wish I would not have hesitated. Given their essentially not making them anymore my main concern was with repair parts availability.

most places keep a ton of spare parts for stuff like this/keep spare uppers for warranty work

Tall Pine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    FLA
    Yes, I want this. I don't have enough posts to PM you so please email me at DELETED
    Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom