Sign the petition to stop a world wide gun ban.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think we all ought to sign a petition against the possibility of future national gun registration and to make sure they know we're serious, we all list all the guns we own next to our name.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    So, can you show me in the treaty where it affects private gun ownership in the USA?

You can start here:
    UNODA - The UN Disarmament Commission

Also, as I've pointed out every time this comes up, any treaty the US enters requires 2/3 majority of the Senate to be ratified.

Ahhh....

How about being informed better, the op is referring to the Small arms Treaty, not Nuclear disarmament.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Ahhh....

How about being informed better, the op is referring to the Small arms Treaty, not Nuclear disarmament.

UMMM maybe you should have read a little closer yourself, the link he provide does also include small arms, if you look on the right of the page you will see what it covers, including coventional arms which then leads you to small arms. ;)

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Does it matter? We now live in a dictatorship. the Republic is gone. They won't listen to votes or petitions. Better to keep anything about your guns quiet.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Keep everything about your guns quiet? Any gun you have purchased after 1993 they already know about. How do you propose to "keep it quiet?" The NICS system and the 4473 requirements equate to nothing more than a backdoor registration system. The Feds already know what guns you have, when and where you bought them, et al.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    So, can you show me in the treaty where it affects private gun ownership in the USA?

You can start here:
    UNODA - The UN Disarmament Commission

Also, as I've pointed out every time this comes up, any treaty the US enters requires 2/3 majority of the Senate to be ratified.

Please read your link....where does it say the USA is exempt?

SMALL ARMS

Insurgents, armed gang members, pirates, terrorists - they can all multiply their force through the use of unlawfully acquired firepower. The illicit circulation of small arms, light weapons and their ammunition destabilizes communities, and impacts security and development in all regions of the world.

Is the United States Part of the world...last I checked it was.

UN REGISTER OF CONVENTIONAL ARMS

If States behave in a predictable and transparent way, including being open about arms transfers, this could build confidence among them and help prevent conflict. For this purpose, governments can report to the UN Register of Conventional Arms. The Register is an important tool, giving practical significance to the concept of 'transparency in armaments'.

Again the USA is part of those states and part of the UN...I don't read anywhere in your link that the USA is exempt...

The Senate is mostly dem..they do not like guns, They want to disarm the people...wake up!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I also post this in the second amendment part of INGO....a bunch that just said done and /or forwarding...everyone but one lol.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I think we all ought to sign a petition against the possibility of future national gun registration and to make sure they know we're serious, we all list all the guns we own next to our name.

I think they already do this....when you go to the doctor they now ask if you have guns in your home...a new Obama care regulation???? And no don't think I would list all my guns anywhere.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Done. Doubt it will have any effect on the globalists, but I might as use my First Amendment rights (while we still have them) to protect my Second Amendment rights. Cheers.

Top Bottom