• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    A friend of mine with three little daughters just posted this sign in his front yard. He lives across the street from that child molester in Crownpoint. That child molester is out on bail.

E2993674-95CF-4793-8A10-F5B0B09F038C-2239-0000032F6DC4216E.jpg

Thera the link to the story.
    http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_d07521c9-d484-5967-a5a1-195334d0f987.html

Do you think this is a good ideal. I'm one the fence.

Last edited:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    A friend of mine has a convicted child molester living across the street from him, so it is always a point to OC, show our latest builds or newest Milsurp rifles in the open, and stare him down when we are there. That is one type of insufferable POS I f-ing hate wasting my oxygen. I agree completely with your friend, in fact, I think some of these printing places could make him a very nice yard sign.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    A friend of mine has a convicted child molester living across the street from him, so it is always a point to OC, show our latest builds or newest Milsurp rifles in the open, and stare him down when we are there. That is one type of insufferable POS I f-ing hate wasting my oxygen. I agree completely with your friend, in fact, I think some of these printing places could make him a very nice yard sign.

And that's exactly why I'm on the fence as a person that open carries all the time everybody pretty much know I will protect myself and my family but to come out and say it on a sign is a whole nother thing

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Lones friend lives across the street? Would an OC event be completely inappropriate? Lemme know when!

I would be down for this, the sign might be a bit much because it basically calls out the chomo directly. But then again I agree with it too. So I'm biased. But I would make this OC event.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I haven't seen one yet, I'm not on the jury.

Have you or your friend seen the tape talked about in the article? I didn't see a YouTube or Vimeo on the site.

But speaking of videos and evidence

R. Kelly Legal Issues

What does R Kelly and this have to do with each other. I can do these one sentences all night long with you. Please get to the point.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    So you and your friend don't believe in the presumption of innocence?

Maybe you should reread my post I did not say anything about what I believe. I said I was on the fence about the sign. I cannot speak for my friend. That sign is not calling anybody out by name its just simply saying child molesters. If I understand your theory correctly if I post a sign that burglars would be shot that every person walking by my house is automatically convicted.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    to come out and say it on a sign is a whole nother thing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StJ-OK4jiSY&sns=em
    I can do these one sentences all night long with you. Please get to the point.
    I believe his point is that you are neither the accuser, prosecutor, judge, or jury, nor have you seen the evidence. There is rather significant difference between "alleged" and "convicted". If convicted, by all means shout it from the hills and let the bastard rot, but until then, everyone deserves a fair trial.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Maybe you should reread my post I did not say anything about what I believe. I said I was on the fence about the sign. I cannot speak for my friend. That sign is not calling anybody out by name its just simply saying child molesters. If I understand your theory correctly if I post a sign that burglars would be shot that every person walking by my house is automatically convicted.

He lives across the street from that child molester in Crownpoint. That child molester is out on bail.

By referring to someone as "that child molester" you are making it quite clear what you believe.

Top Bottom