• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrAverage

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Terre Haute
    I looked around a couple times for CZ pistols and did not see much selection. A couple full size 75s and a plastic one or two. Prices tended to be on the higher side. Usually left thinking I could do better at the LGS.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    CZs are rare at the 1500, they just aren't as popular. They seem to be gaining in popularity, so maybe this will change. There are a lot more Sigs around. If you want a police trade in .40 you can get a heck of a deal.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I think I counted between 6-9 CZs today. Mostly 75's no pre-B's or short rails, one p09 one p07, and I saw my first CZ100 too bad it was rusted up. Double that count if you count clones. Mostly EAA's. My eyes were pealed for the ever elusive 97b glossy with fiber optic front sight and aluminum grips, to no avail. As usual. I will find her.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    226. I was looking for a Springfield RO but ended up with the Sig instead. More money but I'm not disappointed. They gave me 3% off for cash.

Sounds like a decent deal. I'm sure you won't be disappointed in the Legion. Let us know how it shoots after you get some range time with it.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    I'm a huge CZ fan and for all in favor of CZ's, if you look close...there are tow of the highest quality pistols of this design at this weekends 1500. Saw them on Friday.
    The originator of this design, the SIG 210. Sig always compares their X-Series guns to the legendary 210.
    Strangely enough, both of them at the show are the 201-4 German Border Patrol model. Big bucks $ 3,250.00

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Forgot to mention to those unfamiliar with the 210. Sig was originally a Swiss company and these 210's were all hand fitted weapons with major components all serialized.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    do you know where you saw the two RAMIs and price? i might venture back for the right deal on one.

There was a RAMI with safety in each of the big rooms. The first room where you come in probably the 3-5 row and about half way down the isle on the right side. The other RAMI was in the second room was in one of the last rows about half way down on the left side of the isle. This dealer did not have a lot of hand guns maybe a dozen and the RAMI was his only CZ.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There was a RAMI with safety in each of the big rooms. The first room where you come in probably the 3-5 row and about half way down the isle on the right side. The other RAMI was in the second room was in one of the last rows about half way down on the left side of the isle. This dealer did not have a lot of hand guns maybe a dozen and the RAMI was his only CZ.
    One of those RAMIs was a .40. Not sure about the other one.

Top Bottom