• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Anyone know why Silencer Shop doesn't seem to be carrying Dead Air Armament silencers? There's a blog over there about how impressive they felt the DA stuff is and how they'd be carrying it, but neither hide nor hair of it on their site. Some sort of pissing match? No inventory available? Curious...

Reid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I tried to order a Mask .22 can from them as well. I was also told they were no longer a Silencerco distributor either...

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    It makes me wonder what's going on with Silencer Shop. They were in great with SilencerCo and now they aren't and now they've stopped carrying Dead Air. They also had a falling out with HTA. I understand HTA to some degree, but the other two are pretty big in the market right now to not be carrying their inventory voluntarily.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yeah, I called awhile back and asked about a saker. They said they weren't carrying silencerco anymore. When I asked why, the guy kinda dodged the question.

Reid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    They must be in good with Tactical Solutions, because every rep I talked to pushed the Axiom. Dead Air has the be one of the hottest new names and Silencerco has to be the most well known... So there's definitely something going on.

Top Bottom